Television Better Call Saul | Includes Breaking Bad Spoilers

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I hope I'm wrong but Kim dying just feels inevitable at this point.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Thought the same way someone will defo whack Jesse at the end of BB movie and was positively surprised in the end.

Disappearing people so they can live longer somewhere else is one of the show's hallmarks. Here's hoping.

Green_Red

Well, if you watch Breaking Bad you will see Saul call his 'silent partner' when he is about to run from the cops never the very end. Also, throughout Breaking Bad he refers to his 'silent partner' as a she. I think this season will be Kim's Breaking Bad...

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea

:drool::drool:
Not really sure how this can work out logically.

Appearance wise Bryan Cranston could probably pull off being 10 or so years younger but Walter has zero connections to THAT world at this point so what could he come in for?

Aaron Paul is the opposite, Jesse could logistically be written into the drama somewhere but the actor is in his 40s now, he is simply too old to play a young Jesse. Hank supposedly being 38 in his appearance on the serial was ridiculous enough. The one time it could potentially work with Jesse is if he and Saul (when he's got the new identity) cross paths post BB.

Unless they're incorporating BB scenes onto the serial (or meeting post BB which then only Jesse can appear) it will feel so forced I feel, not to mention they don't know Saul, Mike or Guus at this point of BCS so who the hell will they interact with?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
They always said this series would end with WW coming to his office for the first time.

Sandyman

Appearance wise Bryan Cranston could probably pull off being 10 or so years younger but Walter has zero connections to THAT world at this point so what could he come in for?

Aaron Paul is the opposite, Jesse could logistically be written into the drama somewhere but the actor is in his 40s now, he is simply too old to play a young Jesse. Hank supposedly being 38 in his appearance on the serial was ridiculous enough. The one time it could potentially work with Jesse is if he and Saul (when he's got the new identity) cross paths post BB.

Unless they're incorporating BB scenes onto the serial (or meeting post BB which then only Jesse can appear) it will feel so forced I feel, not to mention they don't know Saul, Mike or Guus at this point of BCS so who the hell will they interact with?
It'll probably just be extended cameos or just them being in the background for some scenes. Like Walt/Jesse and Saul being in the same diner but at different tables and they just interact briefly

youngrell

They always said this series would end with WW coming to his office for the first time.
Did they? Or is that just some fan fiction that has gained traction? From what I can remember, the show was set to pan the time before BB, during BB and afterwards (which we see with the Gene scenes).

It'll probably just be extended cameos or just them being in the background for some scenes. Like Walt/Jesse and Saul being in the same diner but at different tables and they just interact briefly
Fairly certain the creators stated they would not include any cameos for the sake of it, only if they helped progress the story. They considered having Marie working in the hospital when Chuck was in in the early stages but scrapped it because they realised it would take the focus off the scene. So can't imagine they would include the two biggest stars from BB just for clicks.

Big Andy

Bloke
I hope we get an episode of just Gene, I reckon he'll not be able to stay away from law and will end up being a lawyer again in Omaha

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned

They had Jesse Plemons playing that young redneck lad in El Camino even though he was visibly older and a different body shape entirely. I don't think it matters to them that much, and the audience is intelligent enough to overlook minor details like that

decorativeed

They had Jesse Plemons playing that young redneck lad in El Camino even though he was visibly older and a different body shape entirely. I don't think it matters to them that much, and the audience is intelligent enough to overlook minor details like that
Yeah, just like they've overlooked Odenkirk playing a 20ish year old version of Jimmy in the first season, despite looking older than he did in his final appearances in BB.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Yeah, just like they've overlooked Odenkirk playing a 20ish year old version of Jimmy in the first season, despite looking older than he did in his final appearances in BB.
To be honest that hadn't even occurred to me at the time but yeah, you're right. It's just not really an issue for me at all.

RedDevil@84

Arghhh. Now I need to find a time for myself to watch this or have my missus binge watch 5 seasons, which is not gonna happen.

Sandyman

Great start to the final season. Looks pretty much on expected lines and it still gets you hooked.

Looks like pretty much every character will be breaking bad by the season finale.

Widow

The last episode isn't until the 15th August! I always like a season to end before I start so I can smash them out over a few days but that's a hell of a wait.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Nacho's plot is heavy, almost overshadowing Saul and Kim's masterplan atm.

Damn, hope this show never ends, enjoying it to the full while it lasts...

Nialler

Alex's Dad
I have watched up to episode 6 of season 6, I thought they were only releasing the 1st 2 and then weekly thereof? I'm not complaining !

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I'm a huge fan of the series (I love a good slow burn and the fact I can stew over the week while waiting for the next episode) but it's becoming increasingly difficult to ignore the actors age/ appearance vs how they looked (or moved in Mike's case) in Breaking Bad.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I go away on 10 May and my plan is to download these to watch on the flight, should give at least 5 hours of content.