Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

tob

Did he even put one foot wrong? One bad decision? One misplaced pass?
MOTM

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I love how when Shaw came on he was still running circles around him. Shaw has a lot to learn from this kid

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Very good game, his crossing was very good but apart from that his pace and ability to carry the ball was very useful in this game.

Paul_Scholes18

Very good today. My man of the match. Unlucky that he got a booking in the end. Might challenge Shaw for the spot although I think Shaw has played well recently too.

KennyBurner

Should be our starting leftback. i didn't realize that our academy had some really promising players in there. First greenwood and now Williams.

He actually attempts to beat his man unlike shaw who takes the safer option passing back to maguire. I love the kid already.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
The fact he can cross well already with his left is going to be huge. Love him already.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I don't want to put pressure on the lad but in my opinion he's better than Shaw. Honestly don't feel anxious when he starts. Intelligent and tough. Hope he keeps it up.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Brilliant. Man of the match. Deserves to have a run in the first team. Managed to get booked for getting kicked into a somersault. Impressive

MDFC Manager

He's going to cost us another goal anytime soon, due to poor offside positioning.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Love this kids attitude, confident, cocky, arrogant to a degree. MOTM for me. That booking was a complete joke.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Has the same aura as a young Gary Neville during his break out season.

Been brilliantly managed by OGS with his introduction into senior football and looking like a real player so far.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Shaw can't feel safe or get special treatment because of injury from while ago.

That lad is no longer a kid.

Nep77

He alongside Greenwood has definitely taken a step up and gone ahead than rest of the younger players coming through. He was absolutely brilliant today, Shaw needs to be on top form to keep him on bench for long.

RedDevilRoshi

Different class tonight and deservedly MOTM! Silenced his critics who wrote him off after his mistake in the Villa game.

Kag

Plays with an intensity that so many others seem to lack. We’ll have that kicked out of him soon enough.

His delivery with his left foot is better than Shaw’s.

Litch

Shaw best start looking for a new club or get use to sitting on the bench

Mcking

Fresh face, so automatically better than Shaw after a nothing more than decent performance. No suprises there.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Absolutely top notch performance. Didn't put a foot wrong and delivered some tasty crosses, especially in the first half.

Offers more than Shaw at the moment. In terms of attacking contribution it's not even close.

Ludens the Red

His best game by a distance, was on the fence with him beforehand but that was old school Denis Irwin levels of a performance.

Walters_19_MuFc

Tired in the second half, but Burnley couldnt live with him in the first. Was always an outlet for us and constantly made something happen down the left. Put a few great crosses in.

With Wan-Bissaka being more of a defensive full back, having an attacking left back is vital. It provides that balance. Shaw, whilst ok at defending and attacking, isnt great at one and feel we need a great attacking full back.

If young Brandon can continue putting in performances like he did tonight, then he could be a mainstay in the team, especially against teams that play with a low block.

rooney2009

Very good Today
Better than anything Shaw has offered in the last few games
Good competition for left back between the 2 of them

dev1l

Simply brilliant today. A disciplined performance where he didn't rash. The yellow he got was due substandard refereeing.
Needs to bulk up a bit though.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
MOTM. Composed on possession, defend very well especially that header clearance in early first half, deliver two great ball.

Red_Aaron

Thought he was especially good in the final third, they were doubling up on him at times. That he's so two footed means he's a nightmare to defend against. A couple of really good balls across the box

The defensive organisation will come with experience and also strong players around him keeping him focused.

He's made a real impression, Shaw has a fight on his hands with him

RedIan

Looks like this kid is the answer to our LB problems. I still rate shaw but feel Williams will oust him from his spot soon enough

Castia

What a prospect

Looks very good going forward and has a great eye for a pass, lacking experience but looks a better player than Shaw.

Hopefully gives Shaw a kick up the ass and spurs them both on to battle for the LB spot.

Jonno

Excellent tonight, excellent this season with 1-2 youthful errors that he will quickly move past in his game.

Full of energy, intelligent, good decision making. The latter two you don’t normally associate straight away with a rookie youth player in the PL.

kundalini

Really good performance. Loved him surging forwards whenever he had the chance. A couple of dangerous crosses.

cyberman

Id like to see him up against actual wingers to really test him out. Burnley just launched it long without engaging him most of the time while all of his defending was covering the crossfield punt from the other side. Its why we can say Bardsley had a good game as well despite being on his side.
Great perfromance

Status
Not open for further replies.