Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
His decision making in final third is very good. Had very good game.

AkaAkuma

He keeps the ball very well under pressure. For his age he is well rounded.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This guy has the confidence. Just needs a few more years to gain maturity.

He'sRaldo

I've been skeptical because he's right-footed, but he seems to make it work. Doesn't really miss a beat in the final 3rd.

aprian38

Watta confidence play. He gave us width when we attack. He have pace to get back to the position and keep the ball well when under pressure.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
That performance almost overshadowed his goal vs Sheffield. AZ is far from being a shit team and they had to resort to fouling in order to stop him.

simmee

Good on the ball, constantly on the move and seems to always be ready to pick a fight. What's not to like?

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Good game from him, pretty good under pressure. Seems to always pick the right pass too. Very encouraging.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Good on the ball, constantly on the move and seems to always be ready to pick a fight. What's not to like?
Did the basic right. A shade of Rashford and McTom mentality there, with balls of steel and a fighter.

It looks like he has a future here.

kundalini

First half he found it difficult to build the play, kept having to pass back to one of our CBs. Several moments when he was in tons of space but his team-mates either didn't notice or weren't prepared to risk the cross-field pass. 2nd half he attempted to drive forward with the ball. Did well in the build-up to the penalty being awarded.

Saw a lot of the ball. 2nd most passes completed of the United players, behind Tuanzebe.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I feel like Mourinho right now. But I really love this guys character and mentality more than his footballing ability. There’s a fire about him that keeps him ticking and locked in with every moment of the game that I wish Shaw had.

Just needs to iron out his tendencies to mistime closing down balls on his wing - but with AWB around he’ll learn quickly.

how young is this kid again?

UnitedChampionsAgain

His enthusiasm reminds me of Beckham. Nice to see a kid coming through and trying to make the most of his opportunity. Gomes, Garner and Chong should take note.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
It is incredible to see him perform like this, the rare combination of having an all action style with good decision making and composure makes him a very dominant fullback. I'm so pleased and happy because I watched a few U-21 games earlier in the season and he performed like he did today it made me think he definitely could make it here. To have that thought only a few months back seeing him for the first time, to then see him now get the chance and really taking it is a wonderful feeling.

The kid must have some mentality to just jump right into it and put in the same types of performances at a much higher level. He is some talent, definitely attached to him and a few others in this current team way more than any team post SAF.

khoazany

We use to kill teams offensively at lower levels with him and Laird on both wings going forward, hope to see it replicated at first team level at some point.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
His development should be much easier now we're able to integrate him into a functional side and he has Shaw ahead of him which eases the pressure tremendously. His attitude and character will make him an Old Trafford favourite sooner or later.

Devil may care

Good performance, he's so dynamic, probably our best fullback in attack, got a bit of that Rafael hot headedness in him that he'll hopefully curb a bit as he matures.

roseguy64

Should he continue for the rest of the season then we won't need to renew Young's contract and go with Williams, Shaw, AWB, Laird and Dalot for the fullback positions.

Brian Eclair

Shaw's inclusion in the derby winning team will have raised his stock a little however Brandon has to be first choice for me. Luke is just never going to be the player he was pre injury. Shaw and Williams are about the same defensively but Brandon just gives you way more drive and determination. Judging from Luke's slowness in recovering from his leg break and subsequent injuries he seems to be suspect both mentally and physically. I think Shaw would probably be reasonably content playing second fiddle to Brandon from the bench.

King Andow

MOTM. Good defensively and brilliant going forward, already a better player than the fat blonde.

luisnani86

Prior to tonight I wasn't particularly convinced by his defensive ability. Thought he was excellent however in a game I'd have expected him to be targeted in - one of the primary reasons for our clean sheet.
How refreshing it is to see a left back actually making runs too.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Probably his most impressive performance to me. Very good all around and excellent in possession.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Absolute quality. We’re sorted for FB next season with him and Dalot as backup

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This guy is unreal. Everything that shaw is not. Man of the match along with Fred.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
Made more attacking moves with proper intent in one game than Shaw has done in years.

Well played young man. That left back spot is his for the taking.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
There's a time and place still for Shaw (like the game at City) but otherwise this kid has to be first choice surely?

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I feel he showcases better vision than Shaw. Him having a natural right foot makes him less predictable as a full back and its not like he can't whip balls in with his weaker foot either.

His best game by far so far. Thought he might get bullied by those Burnley thugs but he kept calm and dominated his flank. I like Shaw and desperately want him to be good but Williams should start against Arsenal. That yellow card was a joke as well

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Heroic performance. Not the easiest of grounds and atmospheres for a young kid to play, but he was so positive and mature all night long.

Status
Not open for further replies.