Television Breaking Bad

twitter thread suggester
Hank better not die. He's a really good character second only to Walter. Hell of an episode though
He won't - at least not any time soon imo - this was a perfect time to kill him if they wanted to.

Ekeke

He won't - at least not any time soon imo - this was a perfect time to kill him if they wanted to.
True but they could still have him bleed out here couldn't they? If he was to die here, the one last hurrah at the end of the episode would have been a good send off... But yeah I hope they keep him around.

Not just because I really like his character but also because it adds a more unique dimension to the show where you have a sense of forboding that towards the very end of the story its going to be Hank who takes Walt down. Or with some luck takes Jessie down and helps Walt survive. Or they could even do something with Hank facing a crossroads and either taking Walt down or join him. Really the show would be quite different without him, but I guess it would leave a space for another big character to enter the story.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Hank is not going anywhere. This more or less, confirms him as the chief rival to Walt now. He will be on his tail sooner than later. Never though they could make his chracter so riveting when the show started.

Other than Wire and Sopranos, no other show has paid so much attention to every character's arc.

Logan!

Quiet a boring episode last night I thought. Hopefully it'll pick up again next week.

Cina

Thought it was excellent considering it was just 45 minutes in a hospital. Had some brilliant scenes like the conversation between Walt and Gus right infront of the entire DEA and the surviving brother crawling towards Walt. It was never going to be of the same pace as the last 2 anyway.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Thought it was excellent considering it was just 45 minutes in a hospital. Had some brilliant scenes like the conversation between Walt and Gus right infront of the entire DEA and the surviving brother crawling towards Walt. It was never going to be of the same pace as the last 2 anyway.
Incredibly freaky scene. Tell you what though the pure cold calculated menace supplied by the chicken man actually scares me more than any Tucco or twins.

Cina

fecking hell I hate Skylar so much.

Didn't think that was a great episode in all honesty, though it had its moments.

Walts little sit down with Gus was excellent, very intense. And the scene with Jesse and his friends in the rehab meeting was absolutely hilarious. I'm really not sure what the deal is with Skylar though, are we actually supposed to hate her as much as I do. The scene at the end where she goes on about the gambling just made me want to punch her repeatedly.

Biscuit1871

She's a right slut. It also annoys me how she can't understand why Hank did what he did, one iota.

uae

Desperately wants a tagline under his name
This show is brilliant. Started watching it a couple of weeks ago and i'm all caught up now. Hank's episode was immense!

RedMist99

Started watching this last night and I ended up blitzing the whole first season in one go.

Absolutely fantastic viewing but at the same time very heartbreaking and depressing.

All I need now is someone to give me a link to an uncensored torrent of season 2 so I can tell the disgusting uploader exactly what I think of him in the comments section

Mighty Boosh

Great series, I'm absolutely hooked at the moment and just finished Season 1 last night, are seasons 2 and 3 as good ?

Gambit

Good little episode last night, gave the 2 main characters a chance to remind us they can act and why we love their relationship.

crappycraperson

Scout
Loved the last episode. How they varied the tone from comic to absurd to pointless to dark was brilliant.

Cina

Yeah, excellent episode. And the ending convinced me that the last 3 episodes are going to be an absolute shit storm.

Gambit

Yeah, excellent episode. And the ending convinced me that the last 3 episodes are going to be an absolute shit storm.
Yup, you can see it coming, it's going to make Hanks encounter seem like the small shower before the Hurricane.

Donut

I thought it was awful. Hopefully a lull before a storm.

crappycraperson

Scout
I would be surprised if we get any sequence more action packed than Hank one. Do not think they would try to top that.

Biscuit1871

Interesting episode. Just shows how great the acting a script is, that an episode with virtually no action can still be so gripping.

Mighty Boosh

The 3rd season is absolutely amazing so far,just finished watching the episode where Hank nearly dies and all I can say is wow, definitely one of the best programs on TV at the moment

Gambit

Latest episode was intriguing.
Skylar has fully joined the dark side.
Money talks and bullshit walks.

Gambit

Furst time in a month i've seen it on time and the rest of you are taking forever. Typical

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I saw it, was good. The fly episode was great too. No idea how they based an entire episode around catching a fly and still made it tense and entertaining :lol:

Gambit

I saw it, was good. The fly episode was great too. No idea how they based an entire episode around catching a fly and still made it tense and entertaining :lol:
Also I'm glad Jesse's arc has picked up.
The last 2 have been great in reminding us why Jesse and Walt work so well together and that the pair of them can act superbly.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
This show is top qualty. Only started watching about 2 weeks ago and now I am fully up to date. Is there a 4th season planned?

twitter thread suggester
Nope, 1 more episode to go, and there's no way it'll dissapoint after this episode.

Gambit

Oooh not able to watch it til tonight. Grrr. Take it, its a good un.