Television Breaking Bad

Hectic

Supports
30fps
What an ending to that episode.

Got to love Hank and his outlook on life becomes more and more bleak, 'Yeah that's what I'm saying, deal with it ya little prick' :lol:

Walt....Amazing, and his wife has become unbelievably good, I love the direction they are going in, she's used to annoy me in the first series.

Cina

Christ, that was some finale, just kept me guessing right to the end, brilliant.

twitter thread suggester
Awesome. Such a shame it's only 13 episodes per season.

Cina

Awesome. Such a shame it's only 13 episodes per season.
But good at the same time, cause I've seen so many shows falter because they have to try fill up 22 episode seasons. Flashforward comes to mind (not that I'm comparing it to Breaking Bad or anything!)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That was class.

Did anyone else flinch for some reason at that last bit? :lol:

Girish II

I know what you mean,

maybe it's because they've severed relationships it seems as though there isn't much left for them. Jesse was pretty defeated towards the end there and Walt's pretty much played his last card.

The cooking has been integral to the show and building the relationship between Jesse and Walt. It will be interesting to see where the writers go with 4.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I know what you mean,

maybe it's because they've severed relationships it seems as though there isn't much left for them. Jesse was pretty defeated towards the end there and Walt's pretty much played his last card.

The cooking has been integral to the show and building the relationship between Jesse and Walt. It will be interesting to see where the writers go with 4.
They'll keep it on a knife edge until Walt kills them all and takes over.

Girish II

I love how some of the scenes are intense as feck then they cut to Sol Goodman, with his shitty bluetooth ear piece and corny massage seats.

Gambit

I love how some of the scenes are intense as feck the they cut to Sol Goodman, with his shitty bluetooth ear piece and corny massage seats.
I thought the PI guy was scary as feck in his terminator mode.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Interview with the creator.

Interview: Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan post-mortems season three - HitFix.com

He touched on the same emasculation of the Walt bit I posted on the previous page.

The ending was great I thought. More than the plot, BB has always been about changing characters of Walt and Jesse. The final sequence was a big switch for the latter while the former went through a slow sublimation process throughout the whole season.

Gambit

AMC have confirmed season 4 is signed up. No dates yet though.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Jesse is fecked now really. He's kinda back on the meth, just killed a person for the first time, an innocent one at that. He'll be all kinds of fecked up. Imagine if he ever finds out that Walt let Jane die.

Devilton

Best show currently on TV...hands down.

Dexter is a very close second.

wr8_utd

:'(
In the first episode. That truck driving crawling away after getting shot once. And then him continuing to crawl.
This is something which just pisses me off in TV and movies. Why on earth could he not just act dead and then get up and crawl away AFTER the 2 bald guys had gone?

Why do people never "act" dead if it can help them escape death? Just find it incredibly stupid everytime I have seen this in movies time and again and in the first episode of season 3

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Just finished watching it.Great show, I'm surprised by how it's developed from a funny season 1 full of comedy gold moments to a great drama series in the third.There's a real progression to this show full of great characters.
My favorites are Hank,Gustavo Frink and obviously Walt.

Cina

Yeah what separates this from Dexter at the moment (which is the 2nd best show on TV after it) is the number of brilliant characters in it. Walt and Jesse are brilliant themselves but then there's Hank, Gus etc who are all fantastic too. The only character I really dislike is Skylar, but you're supposed to anyway.

Let's hope they can keep it up.

wr8_utd

:'(
Filming for the fourth season of Breaking Bad will begin this week.

The AMC drama, which stars Bryan Cranston, focuses on a science teacher who starts dealing crystal meth after discovering that he has lung cancer, in order for his family to survive in financial comfort.

The Hollywood Reporter says that AMC's senior vice-president of scripted development and current programming Susie Fitzgerald has now revealed that the cast and crew will return to Albuquerque to film 13 new episodes.

"As we ramp up production for the fourth season of Breaking Bad, we look forward to returning to Albuquerque, which serves as a perfect backdrop for the evolution of Walt White's character," Fitzgerald said.

"[Creator] Vince Gilligan and his team deliver bold storylines that truly deliver a mesmerising, exhilarating television experience. We look forward to an incredible fourth season."

Breaking Bad is expected to return in July

July is too far away :(

Laphroaig

What a show. I just watched the first season again, and was surprised by how funny it was. It was basically a dark comedy. The latter seasons were darker, more serious and even better. I need to rewatch season two and three before the bew episodes. Marvellous show.

Cina

Great news, though I thought it used to air earlier than July. Oh well.

And yeah, the first series was hilarious at times. The bathtub scene has to be one of the most disgustingly funny things I've ever watched.

Donut

Great news, though I thought it used to air earlier than July. Oh well.

And yeah, the first series was hilarious at times. The bathtub scene has to be one of the most disgustingly funny things I've ever watched.
It did. It aired in April last year! feck!