Breaking News ~ Evra banned for 4 matches.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
come closer so I can throw this coin at your eye.
The chances of hitting someone in an eye are just as slim as the chances of seriously injuring a staff member by pushing him or summat. It can happen, it usually don't.

SirAF

Ageist
This is utter utter fecking bollocks ! I have never seen such a shitheaded incompetent clueless FA decision.. Fergie better milk this for everything it's worth and adopt the famous siege mentality again. Just proves, AGAIN, that the FA is ABU, it's not something that we United supporters imagine !

Tibs

Can I just say feck OFF to the bastards at the FA.

Incompetant bastards.

The only good news is that Fabio will be ready to be unleashed.

Fergie to pull all the English players from the next ingerland game

REd FUn DevIl

The 4 game ban starts on December 22.

That's make Stoke (Away),Boro (Home)

Southampton(Away) in the Fa Cup and Chelsea (Home)

Tibs

Oh, and Chelsea with some shitty fine? Give me a break

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The guy who broke Eduardo's leg got 3 games if I remember correctly ,as hard as I try to understand this decision, I just can't. English FA = shitheads

Crustanoid

How has Abramovich / Kenyon / the FA / premier league managed to stitch this up between them?

Tibs

That's not good. not only because they are title rivals but because he should teach the bastards a lesson.
Reminding big Man how he fecked up in the CL Final would do

Magnus

Another mad swede
No, there's a league cup semi before the Chelsea game.
That´s right I think. Evra is back for Chelsea. The FA though is the ultimate knobheads. fecking disgrace. I will send them an e-mail, telling them that they did their best as they always do but didn´t succeed this time around either, when we lift the trophies come May

B Cantona

Desperate
Watching MUTV, clarification is that Evra misses Spurs away because he has received 5 yellow cards already. He then misses the next 4 games,which are Stoke away, Boro home, Soton away in the FA Cup, and whoever we play in the first leg of the Carling Cup. He's then available again for the tie at OT against Chelsea

Unless we appeal of course. Are you allowed to appeal on the grounds that the FA are fundimentally retarded?

RapidRed

This is as ridiculous as the 3 match ban Rooney got 2 seasons ago for a very dodgy red card in a pre season kick about somewhere in Holland.
What a load of bollocks.

twitter thread suggester
You can't really blame the FA... I mean, these last 7 days have been absolutely brilliant as a United fan - for the first time really this season.

We obviously can't have that.

Justin

One rule for Utd, another for the rest. Typically spineless.

RedNome

Cnut Rating: 9 (Conservative)
Watching MUTV, clarification is that Evra misses Spurs away because he has received 5 yellow cards already. He then misses the next 4 games,which are Stoke away, Boro home, Soton away in the FA Cup, and whoever we play in the first leg of the Carling Cup. He's then available again for the tie at OT against Chelsea

Unless we appeal of course. Are you allowed to appeal on the grounds that the FA are fundimentally retarded?
If we appealed would that run the risk of pushing the ban into the Chelsea fixture?

Sonny Feehan

You can't really blame the FA... I mean, these last 7 days have been absolutely brilliant as a United fan - for the first time really this season.

We can't have that.
Quite right. Looks like we are running into a bit of form with Evra as our most outstanding player. What should we expect?

B Cantona

Desperate
If we appealed would that run the risk of pushing the ban into the Chelsea fixture?
You'd think, but given the speed it's taken to find him 'guilty' since the Chelsea away game (the one before the last one) who knows, he might be in danger of missing the first few games of next season

Almost certainly would mean that though, yes. Given he might not play either cup game anyway, and he'll not be missing 'regular football' with Aalborg and the Club Cup games all in that period, it's probably worth just accepting it, even though it is a farce. And you'd probably need new evidence for an appeal, or they'd only increase it. Wankers

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Seems likely with it only barely escaping being in there this time around. And at the pace these things operate we could probably get the ban reduced and still have the Chelsea match included knwoing our luck. Alterantively they might raise it to 5 or 6.

Best if we grudgingly accept and move on, as annoying as it is.

It's not simply the sentence though, as somone earlier asked why has it taken this long to pass judgement? And it's not the first time, the Barton oen took a considerable amount of time also, more than it reasonably should have.

People talk of London bias and such but really i think we've simply got a broken system at the minute. We can perhaps [or not lol] hope for some progress once the new Chief Exec is appointed, however Lord Triesman takes a fair bit upon himself and should also be looking at the matter as it is.

It is not as if this is a common case mind you, so if this is their standard for it from now on so be it, but fans of clubs when comparing it to other decisions like the Morgan elbow will understandably shout that worn out complaint of "where's the consistency?".

This form of incompetence is rather contagious, many of the other national associations and Uefa and Fifa appear dqually stricken.

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
We won't get it reduced, and they know that if we appeal and the start of the the ban is delayed he will miss the Chelsea game. If we complain about that then they'll say that it's because we appealed and blame us.

That's why they are starting the ban when they are because they know that it stops us appealing and getting justice.

CantonasWife

Queen B
I'm guessing this is part of the FA campaign against racism.. I wish that Evra now would make a Cantona-like statement: "I don't regret it, and I wish I'd hit him harder".

Idiots, you couldn't make this shit up.

HsJ

Absolutely feckin wank this decision...
Yet another example of FA's harsh treatment of United...

makes me sick.

HsJ

I'm guessing this is part of the FA campaign against racism.. I wish that Evra now would make a Cantona-like statement: "I don't regret it, and I wish I'd hit him harder".

Idiots, you couldn't make this shit up.
Or a Keane like statement...
And get banned for a few more games...