Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
John Crace Guardian said:
Boris Johnson is really struggling here. It’s as if his own MPs have just woken up to the fact he’s a bit shit.
:lol:

Maticmaker

What on earth does a Tory MP see in the Lib Dems?
Probably a 'bolt hole' where he can still draw his salary!

The Lib Dems suffered almost total wipe-out last time they teamed up with and were then used by the Tories, it could well happen again if they take on these Tory cast-off characters, e.g. which aspiring Lib Dem parliamentary candidates will they replace, come a GE?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The response to the backstop question is so frustrating. Problem is most people in the country don't watch this and see what he is actually like. They'll see snippets of him and his new dog and vote for him.
That is right. It is all about the dog and to hell with Brexit.

WensleyMU

North Indians are Caucasian, the gypsies, who followed their king out of North India are Caucasian.

By saying that Caucasians are only white it shows your racism.

Do you know where the Caucasus is? Georgia. And the people of the caucasus went both East and West, so into what you now call western Europe and far into India. That much is proven with DNA

Even the police call use the term "white Caucasian" when referring to white people. If the term Caucasian meant white, the "white" at the beginning of that phrase would be redundant.

Actually maybe you're not racist, just ignorant and appear racist. I'm sorry that reading your words led me to assume that you were purposely ignoring more than half of the Caucasian population.

Plus, there are white Europeans who are not Caucasian, like the Finnish, so, seriously, do some reading before you try to wum again
Blumenbach’s original definition has changed over time, like many words. And again, you are well aware of this but are choosing to be pedantic.

kidbob

The best part of this is that no one actually answers any questions that are asked. "What are you doing in the negotiation?" "Labour would vote against there own deal!". Like watching children argue.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Blumenbach’s original definition has changed over time, like many words. And again, you are well aware of this but are choosing to be pedantic.
This is incredibly rich coming from you.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Comedy hour - that's why he's proroguing parliament - he has no idea what to do or to say - just talk bollox and hope no deal happens. If only he had a strong opponent.
If only.
Although I have been critical of Jeremy Corbyn, his performance was orders of magnitude better and far more focused than bumbling Boris.
The very worst of all the terrible responses from him was to the question about Angela Merkel and the 30 day challenge to identify an alternative to the Backstop.
His response was typically vague and off the cuff and made absolutely no sense at all.
Some may find him entertaining.
I find him dreadfully out of his depth.

Eire Red United

England is absolutely fecked either way at this stage. Cannot believe how divided the country has become, can only be a matter of time before things kick off in the streets.

F-Red

Currencies, lots of gambling going on. Difficul to stick to rigid systems right now.
Very narrow group that will see any significant return from that swing. For most businesses it won't make any difference at all.

Maticmaker

The fact they've told the EU about this (nonsensical) strategy surely doesn't help them?
Oh yes it does, the 'sabre-rattling' is not aimed at the EU hierarchy, its at the individual states. One thing which has so far held is the determination of the 27 to stick together. The no deal threat is specifically to put the wind up those EU countries who will suffer most, Irelands economy (for example) is deemed to suffer most, and pressure from industries and sectors in a number of member states as been building on their Governments, just like it has on ours. However unlike ours they don't do their dirty washing in public, but if you search below the surface there are major concerns coming to the fore in a number of countries, these are the ones Boris/Cummings are after, they will only need a few strategically placed holes in the EU defence and the EU resistance (they hope) will crumble... at least that's the theory!

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
As I said, right now, literally at this very second, white people in the UK are described as "white Caucasians", which means by definition there are Caucasians who are non white, right here, in the UK. Dude, you used the wrong word, simple as that.

Sweet Square

England is absolutely fecked either way at this stage. Cannot believe how divided the country has become, can only be a matter of time before things kick off in the streets.
This will who be ''kicking off''

Most people who really want a no deal brexit are fecking old and are fast a sleep by mid afternoon.

Abizzz

Watching this shit show on Sky news again (I really shouldn't :lol: ). I have no clue how anyone with a brain can muster any respect for brexiteers anymore. They are talking out their arse making it up along as they go, and the more desperate they get the more pathetic they are. IDS should really bring a roll of toilet paper along so the presenter can at least wipe afterwards.

pacifictheme

People will die!

Not sure if you're serious with your ! but supply chain feck ups from a no deal would most likely result in issues with medical supplies that could easily lead to people dying.

At this point i can only assume only the thickest or most ruthlessly evil members of society back no deal.

Simbo

Very narrow group that will see any significant return from that swing. For most businesses it won't make any difference at all.
From that swing certainly. I'm more looking at the rates between now and 1st November.

Could see anything between 1.10 & 1.30 from now till then. Will be very tempting to buy some USD if the votes passes tonight, I'd expect a jump of another couple cent.

Eire Red United

Not sure if you're serious with your ! but supply chain feck ups from a no deal would most likely result in issues with medical supplies that could easily lead to people dying.

At this point i can only assume only the thickest or most ruthlessly evil members of society back no deal.
Sure its grand. All lies anyway according to the Tories.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan

It was used as a symbol of exaggerated confirmation on my part!

I've been tracking this story for a while now because I have a family member who requires such medicines.

Rees-Mogg had a run in with a highly reputed doctor on radio yesterday (see tweet below), slandering him with obscene insults.

If I saw Rees-Mogg in person, I'd throttle him with every ounce of my being.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
If only.
Although I have been critical of Jeremy Corbyn, his performance was orders of magnitude better and far more focused than bumbling Boris.
The very worst of all the terrible responses from him was to the question about Angela Merkel and the 30 day challenge to identify an alternative to the Backstop.
His response was typically vague and off the cuff and made absolutely no sense at all.
Some may find him entertaining.
I find him dreadfully out of his depth.
Johnson is out of his depth. I said May was the worst PM in my lifetime and also said had a feeling the next one would be even worse.
Corbyn was better but he still managed to stutter and splutter as usual as if it was the first time he'd read what he'd been told to say.
There is no alternative to the backstop, Merkel knows it and Johnson knows it.

Smores

Why the feck do Sky News and most of the other outlets always just feature Leavers in their common man interviews.

Always just the same "get on with it" nonsense. These people barely even watched politics before brexit and barely even do now, oo but i sometime hear the news and I'm bored of politics. feck off

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Johnson is out of his depth. I said May was the worst PM in my lifetime and also said had a feeling the next one would be even worse.
Corbyn was better but he still managed to stutter and splutter as usual as if it was the first time he'd read what he'd been told to say.
There is no alternative to the backstop, Merkel knows it and Johnson knows it.
Didn't Cameron know this, when he proposed for the referendum; that leaving the EU would be impossible because of this detail?