g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
the snowflakes are melting. It started with Farage, then the Daily mail editor and now Davis and Boris.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I don't believe a word coming out of May's mouth. She doesn't believe any of it either. None of it.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I really enjoyed being a Presiding Officer last year, so looking forward to doing it again at the upcoming election.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This shit is having real consequences. My office has not employed anyone on a permanent basis in over 8 months. Been contract, contract...contract.

Fergies Gum

This is all so messed up. Likely to be another election next year if they force May out and have another leadership race.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
This is why May will stay. No one wants it. They want to make trouble but have no concrete plans of their own. The media is negligent not holding them to account.