Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dobba

Tory MPs, days after their party reinstated the whip to two people suspended over claims of sexual misconduct, suddenly very concerned about negative messages being sent to women.

Hopefully Corbyn gets the same punishment Spreadsheet Phil got.

Tibs

Should have called her a stupid, dangerous, reckless cnut. Would be more accurate

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
This outrage is just...

F*ck Brexit. Just launch the nukes and reset.

Sigma

Agreed with people in here, who cares what Corbyn said? There are much more important issues to discuss. They shouldn't even be getting a recess to be honest. They should be debating it this/next week so a vote can be had as soon as possible so that when the deal is inevitably voted down, we have more time to deal with the situation.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
Yes but if the vote goes through then everything carries on as per the agreement assuming it later gets ratified etc. So no referendum or GE.
If it doesn't people are expecting a GE or referendum to solve the problem which I don't really see how they do.
GE solves nothing and IMO is the last thing we need right now.

Second referendum doesn't guarantee a different result.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Oh well, financial services is only 14% of our economy...

EU ‘no-deal’ plans for Financial Services: comment from law firm CMS

“There are no concessions for the UK financial services industry in this paper,” says Paul Edmondson, a financial services partner with law firm CMS. “The very limited temporary equivalence decisions that are being proposed are designed solely to protect EU financial institutions. UK firms need to come up with their own solutions, with no help from the Commission.”

Smores

I've booked some holiday so I'm not in the office on brexit day. I'm not dealing with the fallout :lol:

Kaos

Nevermind the fact the outrage over what he said is hilariously overblown, but to add to it it’s the feckin Tories getting upset over it. The literal nasty party, who make it a sport to constantly heckle, belittle and mock others while lamenting PC culture, it’s these same cnuts getting upset over him muttering ‘Stupid Woman’ under his breath?! Oh do feck off. :lol:

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I just remembered, I saw a speech May gave before she became PM the other day. She seemed so much calmer, more collected and confident than she does now. I think she was in her element a step down (not saying she was good, just comfortable), rather than in the limelight.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nah. Like when someone says 'stupid man', 'stupid boy', or 'stupid girl', all heard regularly, it's just a weird way of emphasising the insult.
Yeah that's what I thought. Why are the Torys such a bunch of childish clowns

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Only sexist when it's aimed at Teresa May, the Tories need their distraction right now

And so we'll spend a couple of days focusing on this instead of Tory infighting leading us to a no deal Brexit

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
It's clearly "woman".

I mean, it's a ridiculous thing to be having a debate about, but also a ridiculous thing to lie about.

NinjaFletch

Oh... Ok?
Nah, Silva's summary is hugely disingenuous.

Corbyn was lipread saying something which looked a lot like 'stupid woman' (which he denies and his team said was 'stupid people'). A lot of female Tory MPs have kicked up a stink, but they're being dismissed by Labour supporters as being hypocritical because they only care because of Corbyn's politics. In turn, it's being pointed out that it's hypocritical of Labour supporters not to believe female MPs complaining that 'stupid woman' is sexist because of their politics they are Tories, and that they would believe them if the roles were reversed.

It's a storm in a teacup, and become a circus obviously (it's fair enough to compare it to how little anyone cared about a Tory MP yesterday telling a SNP MP to go back to the Isle of Skye), but it's hardly the first time Corbyn has scored a completely avoidable own goal and given the media an excuse to focus their attention on him rather than the shambles of the government.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Coming from a family where I have many profoundly deaf members that looks like ‘people’ to me, the way his mouth curls it looks more like a P rather than W.

Oldyella

The media are running with this because they’re so fecking thick they have nothing to discuss on the brexit debate. They’re bored of it and want some inane shit to discuss and get people arguing on the radio.

Anyway....

I especially enjoy how she lists her credentials and how she determined what was said, and people still reply saying the opposite.

Bloody experts..