Brexited | the worst threads live the longest

Do you think there will be a Deal or No Deal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maticmaker

Have we not left the EU yet?
Thought this was decided two years ago?
All Jose's fault I reckon..!

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Some lip readers read "woman" because their eyes struggle to see higher frequencies of the visible spectrum, others struggle to see red tones so they read "people". Only those with balanced eyesight will be able to read both and claim true superiority in the matter.

This is just such an insanely dumb argument to be having.

17 Van der Gouw

biffa bin
May>Corbyn

I think he called her a stupid woman and IDGAF.

Once again people can't be objective or open minded where politics is concerned. There are deaf lip readers all over twitter arguing both sides of the case.

Labour: Don't blindly take his word because he's your messiah and heaven forbid he has the human capacity to get worked up and say something out of turn.

Tories: Stop pretending you give a shit and creating a sideshow with your faux meltdown.

Bollocks to both sides.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He blatantly says ‘people’ to me.
I was completely unaware of the background to this and turned on just as he mouthing the words - and my first inclination was that he was saying 'stupid people'. while incidentally they most certainly are.

Mrs May was behaving like a spoilt child with her rediculous antics.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
England is truly the dumbest country
No it is not but it does have some of the dumbest politicians.

These people are supposed to be setting an example to the rest of us minows.
They are a rediculous bunch of amateurs supposidly running our country.

kidbob

WTF has happened to get us to here? Really?

This position will be used in politics seminars for years to come as how to betray everyone and bring down a country.

Spineless fecks to a man and woman!

Someone should stand up and say "in the interests of the country we should patently remain" and then propose a set of proposals to make our presence and say in Europe a stronger one! For far too many years we didn't know how to play the game and exiled problematic MPs to Brussels thinking we're getting them out of our hair when we should have been sending our strongest with a list of demands.
Worse for the politicians is who will they blame when they leave the EU? They have made such a great career out of blaming the EU for their mistakes but that safety net will be gone soon, although maybe some of the English public will still lap up that shit. Another referendum should have been called the instant interviews were done with Farage and his cronies after Leave won.

Look at that wanker. He never expected to win and is instantly withdrawing his declaration of NHS funding. The Leave campaigns lies were clear the day after the vote result they bwere never expecting was passed. Lying to win votes is basically the most undemocratic thing you can do. They have been proven to have lied about a multitude of things therefore the referendum result was won on undemocratic principles. The only democratic thing to do would be to have a 2nd vote without lies from either side.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Nevermind the fact the outrage over what he said is hilariously overblown, but to add to it it’s the feckin Tories getting upset over it. The literal nasty party, who make it a sport to constantly heckle, belittle and mock others while lamenting PC culture, it’s these same cnuts getting upset over him muttering ‘Stupid Woman’ under his breath?! Oh do feck off. :lol:
You will be voting Tory at the next election then.

kidbob

That was Nicholas Soames shouting that. An odious Tory with a history of sexual harassment and tax avoidance.
Man I have close to given up on politics because seemingly the best way to become one is be a criminal. Look at America, I want Trump gone but I'd bet that most of Congress on both sides are guilty of all sorts of shady shit on various levels and it just seems to be the same in most countries. I truly believe that their are a majority of TDs in Ireland who have committed prison worthy crimes. Hell our bankers committed mass fraud and were given golden handshakes to resign. I'd be looking at a long time in prison for that. How are the public meant to engage in politics when different rules apply to them than us.

Who cares what he says. All i see from that video and every other video taken in the House of Commons recently is that we've got a bunch of childish idiots on both sides running the country. They're more interested in scoring points against each other than what's best for the country.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
That was Nicholas Soames shouting that. An odious Tory with a history of sexual harassment and tax avoidance.
You forgot to mention that he’s Churchills grandson. Apparently it’s obligatory to mention it every time Soames is mentioned.

Minimalist

Looks like he says 'stupid woman' to me but then again, for once, I completely back him in doing so. :lol:

Bunch of right-wing/tory twats.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
so much lipreading experience on the caf now
Indeed, mine is mainly the bit where commentators go "and you don't need to be a professional lipreader to know how he's feeling!" during matches.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Worse for the politicians is who will they blame when they leave the EU? They have made such a great career out of blaming the EU for their mistakes but that safety net will be gone soon, although maybe some of the English public will still lap up that shit. Another referendum should have been called the instant interviews were done with Farage and his cronies after Leave won.

Look at that wanker. He never expected to win and is instantly withdrawing his declaration of NHS funding. The Leave campaigns lies were clear the day after the vote result they bwere never expecting was passed. Lying to win votes is basically the most undemocratic thing you can do. They have been proven to have lied about a multitude of things therefore the referendum result was won on undemocratic principles. The only democratic thing to do would be to have a 2nd vote without lies from either side.
But that doesnt make any sense, both sides were lying out of their arseholes throughout the entire campaign, and both sides and supporters continue to lie and bullshit about the topic to this day.

The campaign was fought on bullshit, and won or lost depending on your point of view with both sides playing by the same rules.

When do you stop voting? Do we stop when we get the result YOU want or do we just keep going and going and going and going.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
But that doesnt make any sense, both sides were lying out of their arseholes throughout the entire campaign, and both sides and supporters continue to lie and bullshit about the topic to this day.

The campaign was fought on bullshit, and won or lost depending on your point of view with both sides playing by the same rules.

When do you stop voting? Do we stop when we get the result YOU want or do we just keep going and going and going and going.
Can you back that up with some evidence of the Remain campaign making false claims, using illegal campaign finances and using underhand and illegal data collection methods to strategically target blatent misinformation at key demographics?

Barca84

Supports
Doesn't support Barca
You forgot to mention that he’s Churchills grandson. Apparently it’s obligatory to mention it every time Soames is mentioned.
Yeh I didn't mention it on purpose. A divisive figure for some but I don't think he's responsible for Soames being a massive wanker