Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Absolutely. The overhead kick, that will be on his gravestone one day, came a few seconds after one of the worst attempts at first time pass you'll see.
He was crap that day until then :lol: remember wanting fergie to take him off, what the hell do I know. :lol:

Ekeke

He's probably one of the weirdest players I've seen in my 25 years watching football. Not world class, quite erratic but with an output even better than world class. He could do a 50 yards lofted pass with pinpoint accuracy then fail a 15 yard pass the very next minute.

Even in FM he's fecking weird. His attributes are quite normal, not anything exceptional or extraordinary. Yet he's always my best performer with best average rating in the PL for 4-5 seasons. Regardless of where I play him as a CAM or CM. Or how many super star I have in the team. My Haaland once scored +40 goals a season and Bruno still had a better average rating. I even tried to replace him with much better players (much higher attributes), same tactic, same line up yet the rating of that player was much much worse.

What a weird player but thanks God we signed him.
Its the same thing Nani had. The ability to do things only other top players can also do, but because he's focused on trying to make something happen sometimes he makes a poor choice and gives the ball away cheaply. He's obviously a lot more consistent than Nani was and a harder worker too. But he will give the ball away now and again with a frustrating pass and then he'll put a goal on a plate with the next pass.

1nil

:lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine that. Has he even got more Instagram followers than Lingard?
If he wins us the league it might ignite that fire. Even though Cantona was monumental for us, it was beckham's appeal that made #7 famous.

HowieC

Oh no he doesn't have 15-16 in every attributes. Only some of the "important" ones. I still remember he has 12 for anticipation which imo is not correct at all. He at least should have 15 there.

To be awesome imo a player must have 17 or above. At least 16. Anyway we're a bit off topic I think.

I said if he's bad he's bad the whole match so I don't forget mate. Imo Rooney is pretty much like every other players, having inconsistent periods or matches. It's normal. He may have some bad touch/pass here and there but not as many and as regularly as Bruno.

Bruno, let's put him this way: he's consistently inconsistent with his touches, passing, shooting, etc. but somehow fecking consistent with his output. What a weird player tbh. Never seen anyone like him.

So I have absolutely no problem or worry if he misplaces a pass, screw up a touch because I know the very next minute he may score a goal or pull out some sort of genius pass/move that help us to score a goal.
It’s so odd that his general play isn’t great, but because he plays a statistics high risk high reward game, chances are , over the course of a match he will get that assist or goal.

Wonder whether its a mentality kind of thing, and we can inculcate that into players, selectively of course. Cant have every player losing the ball non stop

DRM

I would like to see Ole try bruno in a midfield formation as below:

Fred
Bruno Pogba

Most matches Bruno plays right behind the striker, he's almost a secondary striker if that makes sense. I know in that lineup it gives Fred a lot of defensive responsibility but against the likes of Sheffield Utd that should be fine

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
I would like to see Ole try bruno in a midfield formation as below:

Fred
Bruno Pogba

Most matches Bruno plays right behind the striker, he's almost a secondary striker if that makes sense. I know in that lineup it gives Fred a lot of defensive responsibility but against the likes of Sheffield Utd that should be fine
He's a high risk erratic passser, great goalscorer and one touch, quick passer in the final third. You want him as close to the goal as possible. I believe if we settle on a defensive formation and finally start defend like a unit, we could field those three easily. Fred can mop around the defense. Pogba with added hardwork as of late contributes to that too and has playmaking skills from deep.

Bruno however I don't see as someone playing deeper in midfield. Let him play closer to oppostition goal. He will work hard and help us press from the front. Just need to close the gap with our defense being too deep, but that's only possible if we play Bailly and we drill the higher line.

Mainoldo

If he wins us the league it might ignite that fire. Even though Cantona was monumental for us, it was beckham's appeal that made #7 famous.
I get the enthusiasm but no way in hell is a number 18 worn by Bruno ever going to became universal. He doesn’t have that appeal or swagger to pull it off. It’s a lot more than just scoring goals otherwise we’d worship RVN’s number 10 shirt. But it means nothing.

Silverman

I think its a positive that he hasn't been setting the world a light in the last few games. Shows we can win games when he's not at his best.
Means that we aren't a one man team like the media likes to portray.

CG1010

Absolutely. The overhead kick, that will be on his gravestone one day, came a few seconds after one of the worst attempts at first time pass you'll see.
Don't know if it is meant to be funny or a comeback to what I said, but not the best example of his immaculate skill.. he actually shinned it!

If you go back to seeing full matches of the old (I have), you will see that it is true. Highlights and old memories make us forget those little moments.

Bestofthebest

I don’t think anyone can deny that Bruno is a top class player. I get great satisfaction watching him and there are few players in the Premier League who do that on a regular basis. The problem for Bruno and the club is that he wants success in terms of trophies and I can’t see this Utd squad giving him that. If we don’t find a top class goal scorer we might just continue getting good results but fall short of winning anything. Bruno will not put up with that situation and the PSGs, Barcelonas, Real Madrid’s will come sniffing. We need to capitalise on our present form to bring in some real talent but I feel that won’t happen.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Many people say that you don't need mouthy leaders and it's all for show but he has clearly made an impact with the way he leads...

Probably a little head-wrecking at times if you're playing with him though!

Man Utd 3:2 Liverpool

Tiber

Another game, another moment of magic from Bruno. Almost added an assist aswell.

I was a kid when United signed Cantona. They always say he changed United. Not comparing them as players, but surely his impact looked a bit like this? We were rudderless when we signed Bruno.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Signs that he is world class today.

Top player.

The pass to Cavani too was sublime.

el3mel

"Penandes" apparently huh ?

Feck off Liverpool.

Best player in England, period. Will take no one ahead of him.

slored1

Magnificent. Such a fantastic player, the game changed completely when he came on. Feck everyone who doubts him.

united for life

World class whether he played 90 minutes or 20 minutes. He always contributes. A good free kick. Also almost added an assist to his name, Cavani was very unlucky.

MU655

Great player. A bit off in a few games recently, but he was far more effective when he came on. Great freekick and cross to Cavani.

He'sRaldo

Great goal, match winner as well.

He needs to improve in not giving away the ball and building up our attacks. Our momentum and buildup of attacks diminished when we brought off Donny (who is a possession merchant) for him.

But he scored the winning goal and created a guilt edged chance for Cavani, so a few losses of possession aren't that bad in comparison.

Shark

@NotShark
Complete monster of a player. The difference between us being just a good team, to a team that can actually win major trophies.

Red Stone

Without wanting to go overboard, he might be the best human being ever to live.

Red00012

Can’t wait for the next article on scoring v the big six.

“ He only scores from set pieces and penalties “

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Had no answer to him whatsoever, quality free kick and unlucky not to get an assist from a sumptuous cross. He's a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.