Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Brilliant banter in his post match interview. Talked about practicing free kicks after training with Mata (and that also Rashford and Telles stay longer often). Then said that also Fred stays with them often, "but i think he only stays to have some fun with friends". I guess Fred will not get the chance to shoot too many free kicks in next time. :lol:
Maybe because Fred's free kicks is just so shite, with no improvement :lol: .Anyway, it's nice to hear that the team bonded really well.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Should do it more often when he needs to be rested. He was rested and still got a goal (+ almost an assist). What a player.
Was it against Leipzig, when Bruno and Rashford came in on the 2nd half? Both ripped them apart immediately. Maybe Ole should do that more often.

criticalanalysis

Maybe because Fred's free kicks is just so shite, with no improvement :lol: .Anyway, it's nice to hear that the team bonded really well.
To be fair Fred could very well be our Hargreaves if he gets a chance. Best free (short distance) kick taker and most combatitve/stamina/breaker of play.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
To be fair Fred could very well be our Hargreaves if he gets a chance. Best free (short distance) kick taker and most combatitve/stamina/breaker of play.
Hargreaves was really tough, I don't remember him bounced off of players so often like Fred is. ALso Hargreaves is more versatile, can play in CM, RB or RM, and his crossing is superb. But agreed that their stamina and style of play are similar.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Still can't believe that free kick. The power of it.

Strelok

Even from that angle, you can guess Bruno's grin :D
I was thinking exactly the same :lol:

You can sort of tell by the shape of his jaw, I’d bet that’s an open mouthed grin straight in Klopps face
What makes this even sweeter is Klopp did think very highly of Bruno back then, he even talked to and praised Bruno after the Liverpoo Sporting friendly but somehow decided not to sign him :D

Strelok

Tbh the thought of Liverpoo may have signed Bruno freaked me out terribly. Imagine strong as they already are, and adding Bruno to that ...

Lucky us :D :devil:

RUCK4444

Tbh the thought of Liverpoo may have signed Bruno freaked me out terribly. Imagine strong as they already are, and adding Bruno to that ...

Lucky us :D :devil:
He would have been the perfect Firmino upgrade if they were to use him in a false 9 position, or as just the furthest forward in midfield. Yeah thank feck that didn't happen, I would hate having to hate Bruno. :D

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Donny is too safe i feel. Bruno is like De Bruyne in that he takes risks. It is frustrating when they dont come off, but when they do come off, the reward is big.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Now Klopp doesn't want to befriend Bruno but back then it's the other way around, Bruno didn't want to befriend Klopp. Friendship works in a mysterious way.
Ahhh I love seeing that Sporting symbol on his chest.

Feels like forever ago he was here! It’s still nice to see him cheer us on in the distance and supporting his old teammates in what has been a great season for his old friends.

I hope he can win the title with United, we all knew he deserved to play at the next level and it’s great to see him doing it.

Alemar

I hope he can win the title with United, we all knew he deserved to play at the next level and it’s great to see him doing it.
All Sporting fans feel the same? Sometimes people are jealous that their player chose another club etc...

lex talionis

Bruno the Magnificent. Would it be an exaggeration to suggest that he is — at this moment — the top attacking midfielder on the planet?

Alemar

Bruno the Magnificent. Would it be an exaggeration to suggest that he is — at this moment — the top attacking midfielder on the planet?
The only other option is KDB. Who of these 2 is better is Difficult to say

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
All Sporting fans feel the same? Sometimes people are jealous that their player chose another club etc...
Nothing to be mad about. Portuguese league will never have the money to compete with the top 3 or 4 leagues so any star player in this league the natural progression is moving to a bigger club and league.

No one was upset about him leaving because it was inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.