Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
That Bruno - Rashford axis is just incredible. I believe his finishing is also better than our "forwards" bar Greenwood.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That Bruno - Rashford axis is just incredible. I believe his finishing is also better than our "forwards" bar Greenwood.
Nah...I don’t see really an axis here as much as I see an axis between Rashford and Shaw and Rashford and Pogba.

Also none of our forwards have had a great season so far (Rashford in patches) but no way is Bruno a better finisher than Martial, Rashford or Cavani. 8 of his 16 goals are from set pieces.

Man Utd 1:2 Sheffield Utd

Dinghy

This guy's gotten all the credit for our good performances and results, but fecking hell that was a different level of shit.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Another absolute shocker. He’s had about two good games since December

Name Changed

weso26
He was shocking in the first half. But he improved in the second and absolutely worked his bollox off. The likes of Rashford and Martial should be looking at him and realising if he can run back and work for the team then they can.

Art

Art the artist
He absolutely cannot afford to be as wasteful as he is if we're ambitious for silverware seeming as everything seems to want to go thru him. Shite performance regardless of the tracking back.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Terrible. Mr "I don't like to lose". Don't lose the ball every time you have it then, idiot.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He was fecking awful tonight, the last 10-15 minutes especially was dreadful

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Bruno passing was always erratic. This was mentioned by a lot of posters before also but he was scoring and assisting so nobody cared. The moment purple patch passed, it has become more noticeable.

He won't start for any top team in the world. I don't care how many goals and assist he has. Only other team he might start is Liverpool because they also play high risk football. Pep will actually get heart attack if Bruno plays for him.

The United

I thought he was ok in a bad game.

Created 2 good chances for our forwards who as usual didn't make anything out of them.

SirScholes

poor, but he had nothing ahead of him, no movement at all, and he will always look for the killer pass so was trying to force it.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Loses the ball with such ease it’s staggering. So frustrating when he’s not on form. A performance like that has been coming from him. Need a big reaction.

Sylar

At the very least we know he's going to do his hardest to get the ball back for us

el3mel

I'm saying that's a performance resembling one of those from past it Rooney in his last 2 years with us.

Bruno like Rooney seems like their performance drop to rock bottom on their day off. They both still can have an output when this happens, but when it's not going for them, they really stink the place unfortunately.

SAFMUTD

Exactly. I'm fed up with it. Cant remember the last good game he had. His ability to give the ball away is astounding.
Really? What about 3 days ago against Liverpool? He just won november and december PL player of the month.

I guess you have really bad memory.

AFC NimbleThumb

That half arsed coke deep & punt the ball in aimlessly sh*te needs to stop, shambolic stiff from ‘the talisman’ tonight.

redom

He was right up there amongst our worst performers tonight, he'll always put a shift in but his execution on the ball tonight was awful, hope he finds his mojo soon.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Really? What about 3 days ago against Liverpool? He just won november and december PL player of the month.

Which makes a mockery of the award, December he wasnt great at all

Godfather

Got hysterical in his passing the last few games. Probably felt bit of pressure. Imagine how it would have been if we actually got into a title fight... Anyway now with the pressure off a bit he hopefully will perform better again.

Falcow

He came on as a sub against liverpool in fairness but granted he scored that free kick. The last time he started and played well was V Leeds as best as I can recall. I remember him being shit against Wolves, Villa, City, Fulham and tonight.

SAFMUTD

Which makes a mockery of the award, December he wasnt great at all
3 goals and 4 assists in 6 games isnt great?

Seriously he was shit today and was shit against Liverpool in the league but stop rewriting history. He's been great.

Falcow

Not his best game. But he’ll win us more than he costs.
Thays probably a good take on it. However he has the quality and he needs to show his quality throughout the game or at least not pass it to the opposition most of the time.

SAFMUTD

He came on as a sub against liverpool in fairness but granted he scored that free kick. The last time he started and played well was V Leeds as best as I can recall. I remember him being shit against Wolves, Villa, City, Fulham and tonight.
He scored and assisted against Leicester, won man of the match too.

Sea-Cow

Just brushed aside so easily today, and nothing came off. Just terrible.

And the "I hate to lose soooo much" Ronaldo-ish petulance out on the pitch can charitably be described as being a leader when you're playing well, but when you are putting out a performance like that it is so embarrassing.

He loses the ball far too much to play in a slow tempo midfield. He needs to be backed up by Fred or at worst McTominay.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
If he didn’t run and try so much more people would realise he has one bad game in every two.

Lentwood

Abject tonight. Horrible in the #8 or #6 role because his use of the ball is so erratic

Needs to stop believing his own hype and play the position he was bought to play - behind the striker

See the Fulham game as an example and Burnley second half. Both times Ole gestured for him to play higher and both times he started to influence the game between the lines.

Tonight, he was everywhere apart from where he should have been. Popping up on the wing, popping up at DM or even taking it off defenders. The problem with that is, who is he then looking for with his passes? It should be HIM receiving those from Pogba and Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.