6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

el3mel

And the link he has with Cavani is something else. Almost feels like they have been playing together for years. I missed these link up between top class players so much.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
His pass selection was top class. Roma couldn't get near him.

James35

37 goals and 24 assists in 74 appearances! Considering his form has dipped the last few months and he is no doubt a bit knackered, it's phenomenal stats for an attacking midfielder.

Hopefully he continues todays form and with Pogba and Cavani he is our best chance of finally winning a trophy.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Best game in a while. Hope that lull in form has gone now.

The United

Exactly. Also with Pogba around, Bruno knows that there is someone else who can make that killer pass so he doesn't have be the only creative outlet.
It makes him run inside the box more to help our attacking play.

We need clever players like him who can pass and move from behind. That's what we have been missing at times.

A-man

Exactly. Also with Pogba around, Bruno knows that there is someone else who can make that killer pass so he doesn't have be the only creative outlet.
Yes that must be such a relief to know that even if he has a day off, someone else can take the offensive responsibility.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely outstanding performance from the first goal, to the penalty, to the assist for Pogba and Cavani. An on form Bruno is like cheat mode.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Interview after the game with German TV:
Interviewer: Has this been the best United game this season?
Bruno: No. The best game is hopefully the next one or the one after that. ...
Interviewer: Are you now closer to the dream of winning this trophy?
Bruno: The dream is now to win the next game against Liverpool and then win the game against Roma. ...

Great game and interview by Bruno.

He’s an absolute genius and the second best midfielder in England behind KDB. Give him time and space at your mercy, he is ruthless and will destroy you.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Class today, just in time for the dippers on the weekend. Just hope he calms it down a bit, he has a habit of rushing his passes against them.

Raven

Thought he was poor in the first other than his goal but that was a superb second, a return to the form we all know he's capable of.

Leethal

His post match interview shows the mentality this guy has:

"You scored 26 goals from midfield, you must be happy with that?"

Fernandes: "No, I scored 32 at Sporting. I also got 20 assists, I need to beat that too."

Absolute winner this guy. Ultimate team player, too.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. That pass to Cavani first time which was blocked by a last minute tackle was awesome.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Bruno is tired is one of the biggest Redcafe myths ever created, a player who is dying for a rest doesn't play like that for 87 minutes. This is just simply what you get from Bruno, he plays his football on the edge and sometimes it can be frustrating but most of the time his output is incredible.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Turned up big time tonight. In fact, our three big players all combined to destroy Roma. Top top performance.

berbasloth4

im going open a can of worms here but as brilliant as he has been i feel he needs to start mixing it up a bit. If he forever plays in the 10 hole all oppositions need to do crowd out the area he cant get the ball he cant do as much. he needs to start playing coming from wide etc to keep teams guessing.

Sylar

Thought he was poor in the first other than his goal but that was a superb second, a return to the form we all know he's capable of.
Yeah I thought he gave away the ball needlessly a few times first half, but maybe I was frustrated we were somehow losing :lol:

But he was immense second half and probably his best overall game for a while now

im going open a can of worms here but as brilliant as he has been i feel he needs to start mixing it up a bit. If he forever plays in the 10 hole all oppositions need to do crowd out the area he cant get the ball he cant do as much. he needs to start playing coming from wide etc to keep teams guessing.
I think this would be important if Pogba isn't playing. With Pogba there the worry is less so as crowding one of them leaves the other with space to operate

The United

Surely, that has been the issue. He should have fixed it. The way he is playing right now is not working out so well.

BaillyBaillyBailly

Step 1. Buy him Raphina.
Step 2. Win league.
Step 3. Appoint him chief scout.
I think this is a great shout. Raphinha is a quality player and I am certain he would have a great relationship with Bruno on the pitch.
I'm not sure you can make an argument that Sancho is much better than Raphinha and certainly not as much better as the price difference would indicate.

Stacks

His post match interview shows the mentality this guy has:

"You scored 26 goals from midfield, you must be happy with that?"

Fernandes: "No, I scored 32 at Sporting. I also got 20 assists, I need to beat that too."

Absolute winner this guy. Ultimate team player, too.
That's not team mentality. That's Cristiano stats and personal records focused. must be a Portuguese thing. He was immense though

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
He did recently talk about wanting to manage United when he retires, right? What a guy

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He honestly plays how your attacking midfielder in FIFA would. Everything is to try and lead straight to a goal or an assist. So direct and dangerous.
Yeah, few games nothing will come off and looks very frustrating player but what a player he is :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.