6.4 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood Mage

He has played himself into the ground and needs a good break. I hope Portugal don't get out of the group tbh so he can rest.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Won player of the year at United 2 years out of 2despite only joining in January in season 1.

How's Pogba done in 5 years? Answers on a postcard. Hahahahaha
A league cup, Europa cup, and a world cup these last 5 years. Also in the 18-19 pfa team of the year, the Europa player of the season in 16-17, and Europa League squad of the season for both 16-17 and 20-21 seasons. Obviously they all pale by comparison to player of the year, but it's not too shabby.

Now, where do I address this postcard to, Mr. Souness?

Siezard

Bruno will try his best in every game even if you put him in a league game or cup game which his team already leads by 2 goals. But in the Euro, almost every players play hard so he tends to disappear. But to sell him just because he doesn't perform well in big matches or Euro 2020 will be very harsh.

Steve Bruce

Bruno will try his best in every game even if you put him in a league game or cup game which his team already leads by 2 goals. But in the Euro, almost every players play hard so he tends to disappear. But to sell him just because he doesn't perform well in big matches or Euro 2020 will be very harsh.
If we where to sell every player that didn't perform in the euros or world Cup, we might as well not have an English player in the squad because unfortunately England are underachievers by & large.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Bruno certainly need a rest. He just worked up nonstop week after week for one and half years. Who ever question his credibility just don't know the science behind how one can perform without rest.

He is not a robot to perform nonstop and ole has huge problem in his hand if Bruno break down coming season. Have to handle him with much care especially at the start of the season.

He better not get his confidence knocked by this. Portugal are a weird team and I expected more from them despite their age.

Wilbursaurus

If it meant funding and finding a spot for Jack Grealish here at United, I would sell him in a second.

RuudtheRed

If it meant funding and finding a spot for Jack Grealish here at United, I would sell him in a second.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions... but to sell Bruno in a second for Grealish? Seems over the top to me

I agree that Grealish is a top class player, and if it were Lingard or Pereira I could understand selling them in a second, but Bruno is a potential Player of the Season we are talking about and our top scorer.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
No way would you sell Bruno. He’s had a massive impact in his time here. You build on great players. You don’t sell one to sign one.

youngrell

He's incredibly overrated because of his stats. The quality of his game is shocking tbh. Frequent poor performances covered by stats.

Pogba is twice the player really. I wouldn't mind selling this guy to make room for Pogba in more advanced positions.
Frequent poor performances covered by winning games, what a shame to have such a shite player, eh?

Some of the posts in this thread are hilarious.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He's incredibly overrated because of his stats. The quality of his game is shocking tbh. Frequent poor performances covered by stats.

Pogba is twice the player really. I wouldn't mind selling this guy to make room for Pogba in more advanced positions.
Oh the irony

IncyWincySpider

He's a great player who has played too many games, partly because he wants to play every game no matter what. He'd probably play with two broken legs if he could, and it wouldn't surprise me if he still found a way to drag himself up the pitch and score.

Like Rashford, he needs to be rested for his own good a bit more next season.

Reactions: Sultan

Nicolarra90

You can't be serious...

SATA

The tactics at Portugal don’t seem to go through him whereas at ours, everything does so we can see his quality. Looks very isolated and oddly doesn’t see enough of the ball than the likes of Jota and Bernardo who play on the flanks. He will probably be replaced by Felix soon in the next game

Oldyella

But then we would just be relying on Grealish too much and he would get played into the ground..

We need either more quality so Ole can feel confident resting Bruno on occasion or Ole needs to work out how to integrate DVB better for the same reason. Swapping one good player for another would just leave us with the same problem long term.

shoegazing

Ridiculous to suggest we should sell him based on a few quiet performances. The man has literally won us several games off his own boot. How many players are actually capable of doing that?

bsCallout

Never thought a player that gives his all to the shirt no matter what, saved our season in his first and was generally very good in his second would divide fans so much.

I'd say his ball retention has improved massively too.

led_scholes

Imagine Barca saying in 2010 "yep we should sell Leo. He s done nothing in the World Cup".

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
You're right. People on here trying to pretend Paul Pogba has been better for us than Bruno has is incredibly tragic indeed. Thanks for clearing that up.
Yes I find that an odd obsession. I like Pogba a lot and think he’s a great player, but I think saying Pogba has been better than Bruno over the course of their overlapping careers is a ludicrous position to take. Unfortunately your obsession with the opposing viewpoint is just as vehement, and just as ludicrous. The middle ground is very hard to find.

Bertie 2 Hats

Without question Bruno has been overplayed.. If it continues this season then it won't just be a slump in form we will have to worry and complain about.. I fear it'll only be a matter of time before he picks up a serious injury that potentially could derail our season.. We need a fully physical & mentally fit Bruno in our team and that can only happen by managing his game time.

OrcaFat

Hardly an old chestnut if your claim saying we don't have quality to rotate is false.
Firstly it is not false.

Secondly on the specific issue I was commenting on, anyone with half an eye could see the drop in quality from Bruno to VDB is too far. If we had someone of the quality of Grealish (or Sancho, and if we buy him you will then be able to see this with your own eyes) Ole would be able to rotate the front four without such a crippling effect.

Come back to me in a year and tell me if it isn’t true.

yamo123x

Bruno worries me, his form has dropped for us 2nd half of season and he does go missing when playing against better teams. Hope he just needs a rest ..

Status
Not open for further replies.