7.0 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dve

Looks like Fernandes is enjoying himself at his first training. And I must say, the atmosphere in general looks great :)

BlahRules

Looks like Fernandes is enjoying himself at his first training. And I must say, the atmosphere in general looks great :)

I don't think they do one touch football. Would help the team build ball retention and quick tempo football.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Solid chance he starts with our midfield options the way they are.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
PR bullshit
Footballers enjoying their day job, how dare they.

It's fair to say in recent years we've always had a squad with great morale - but that doesn't always translate to the pitch.

The main thing for me is the Portguese speaking lads have all got involved with him straight away and made him feel welcome, that's so important to make him feel comfortable and settle in.

Dve

Footballers enjoying their day job, how dare they.

It's fair to say in recent years we've always had a squad with great morale - but that doesn't always translate to the pitch.

The main thing for me is the Portguese speaking lads have all got involved with him straight away and made him feel welcome, that's so important to make him feel comfortable and settle in.
Yes, it´s doesn´t always translate to the pitch, but I most admit that I like our players, or I find them likeable. Maguire, McTominay, Rashford, Lindeløf etc. etc. I wouldn´t mind having any of them as my neighbour, to put it like that. And for all it´s worth. In the the end, the results are of course more important.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I remember this said with Alexis so I wouldn't be taking much stock in it
Come on now, Sanchez was Arsenal's best player for years...even when he was off the boil. You can't tell me you wasn't gassed when he signed for United? So it hasn't work out so far. It happens.

Bruno could end up being a dud, he could be the next best thing since sliced bread. We'll find out soon enough.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

Video to get hyped... most videos showed his shots from range which is nice but I always feel like its not consistently sustainable. This one is great for his play though.

nycender

Really wish Rashford and Pogba were healthy to take advantage of him

laughtersassassin

Come on now, Sanchez was Arsenal's best player for years...even when he was off the boil. You can't tell me you wasn't gassed when he signed for United? So it hasn't work out so far. It happens.

Bruno could end up being a dud, he could be the next best thing since sliced bread. We'll find out soon enough.
Can you read? I am talking about the so called reactions to his amazing training and how he was apparently so much better than the rest.

Clearly that was untrue cause he was past it when we signed him

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Can see this guy getting a goal here today. Possibly the opener. Come one Bruno!

Castia

Looked good, infuriating when we dropped him back to the midfield, he was covering our box in the second half.

mu4c_20le

He was brave with his passing. And he seems like the type who would be unfazed if it got intercepted. Like a good QB.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
This was maybe the best we see him, till Ole strips all his talents and bends him over with seriously shit football.

Ibi Dreams

Positive signs, he looked comfortable. Based on that performance I don't think he'll take as long to settle as some have said, but our players need to learn his style

DarkXaero

Baffling the way we used him today. A lot of times, he was our deepest midfielder, when his strengths as a player lie in the final third...

Status
Not open for further replies.