Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
I strangely feel like his game suits us more at RM. Reminds me a lot of how Tadic used to fit in at Ajax under Ten Hag. Maybe he’s using a similar blueprint for Bruno

pacifictheme

I said this in the match day thread, he is the Portuguese Ji Sung Park. Three Lung Bruno, man has unlimited energy.

He is without question the best player we've signed since since RVP.
Yeah I think he probably is. Absolutely love him.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is our best player closely followed by Casemiro, Rashy and Martinez. That's our crux.

zaafi

He is our best player closely followed by Casemiro, Rashy and Martinez. That's our crux.
Casemiro is very clearly and by some margin our best player. He is the world's best in his position and has been for some years with everything to show for it.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Casemiro is very clearly and by some margin our best player. He is the world's best in his position and has been for some years with everything to show for it.
I didn't say anything world's best though. I am purely talking from our team standpoint. Is Martinez the world's best defender ? No. But he is one of our crucial players.

Bruno is our best player by very fine margins.

Guapa

I prefer him on the right.Allows us to play Sancho or a.n.other @10.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
I also like him on the right

High work rate, have an eye for the assists

Reminds me of 2001 Beckham :drool:

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I also like him on the right

High work rate, have an eye for the assists

Reminds me of 2001 Beckham :drool:
Just imagined Bruno with a skinhead. Definitely wouldn't suit him! :lol:

AdNani

He's a freak if we're honest, So important to how we play and arguably the most impactful player in the league. Even if he has a bad game he creates about 6 chances and often Scores. We're very lucky to have him.

Chief123

The greatest attribute Bruno brings to our team is quite simply he’s always available. When we’ve seen very lengthy spells of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Greenwood and Antony to an extent being out for so long, Bruno has been ever present.

I just saw a stat today which I had to verify as it seemed to good to be true. He’s apparently only missed 2 games in his career through injury. Both games were due to illness/flu as well. That’s pretty insane. It maybe explains why every manager plays him every game.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Makes me mad the shit he gets here and elsewhere sometimes. Oh no he lost the ball trying something?

Compare him to players we tried since 2013 odd like Mkhitaryan and Kagawa.

We are very lucky we got him at his peak.

Belisarius

The greatest attribute Bruno brings to our team is quite simply he’s always available. When we’ve seen very lengthy spells of Rashford, Martial, Sancho, Greenwood and Antony to an extent being out for so long, Bruno has been ever present.

I just saw a stat today which I had to verify as it seemed to good to be true. He’s apparently only missed 2 games in his career through injury. Both games were due to illness/flu as well. That’s pretty insane. It maybe explains why every manager plays him every game.
The best ability is AVAILability! Bruno's got it!

Rolaholic

Area his availability track record is absolutely stunning, especially given his consistently high work rate.

ABC of Football

I think Bruno has been incredible this season. He is so important to us winning games. He hasn't pulled up the numbers of previous years, but since the world cup I think he has hit his best form for us.

I actually feel like he is trying a few less risky passes where he used to give the ball away. But he has 100% been more effective in possesion. Plus i do think, along with Eriksen are the only two players who constantly are looking for a good through ball and who will take a few chances in possesion which is great for us.

I also think his passion is key for us. The biggest difference this year is having a few players in the team who, on the pitch look like they want to win every second of a football match. We have Bruno, Antony, Martinez, Cas, Varane, Dalot, who all look like they are ready to fight for every cause. It is really great to see.

Reactions: Cheimoon

Chief123

Area his availability track record is absolutely stunning, especially given his consistently high work rate.

I remember a comment by Ole when he was asked if Bruno was playing too many games. Ole mentioned that “he recovers really well” after games. It suggests the data must be showing he doesn’t tend to show signs of fatigue and gets back to peak condition quickly. It really is amazing considering he probably runs the most in our team especially with his pressing.

Sylar

Weird comment cause it’s impossible to believe Xavi doesn’t know Bruno’s name. So it seems like he’s having a pop for.. reasons?
maybe trying to wind him up so he goes into heroball mode?

Man Utd 2:1 Barcelona

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Today he woke up and chose violence! :lol:

Brilliant apart from the penalty situation. Assist for the first and played a critical part in the second, but above all else he stepped up and had a captain's performance.

Kazi

This guys runs and runs for 90 minutes every three days, he’s an absolute machine

Another assist as well

Sylar

That Portuguese guy :D:cool:

Actually think he was daft for their penalty. But that second half he was just everywhere. Probably helped he wasn't restricted to the right

ti vu

Dumb foul for the penalty. However, it't not his fault ETH misused him on the right wing to shoehorn WW in exchange for nothing. In the second, Bruno in his natural position with freedom, imposed himself into the game and showed his importance in our come back.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Bruno had a proper Jekyll and Hyde night. First half looked like the occasion had gotten to him. Second half he ran the occasion: Made the first, strong against Raphinha in the build up to our second. Mentality showed that he could pick himself up and get his head right after a s-t start.

tomaldinho1

The pass to get it round the player for Garnancho was out of this world
But my favourite thing, by far, was fouling himself against Lewa's foot near the end and buying a crucial freekick

Flying_Heckfish

Lives life on the edge. High risk high reward player. I love it.
Yeah absolutely, he's better at the risky balls than almost anyone but they are still risky balls with a low conversion rate. People get frustrated but that's just what he is all about.

I guess his work rate is why he has been playing on the right, now Antony is back he will go central. Let's see how he kicks on.

He an infinitely better captain than Maguire as well.

ti vu

Bruno had a proper Jekyll and Hyde night. First half looked like the occasion had gotten to him. Second half he ran the occasion: Made the first, strong against Raphinha in the build up to our second. Mentality showed that he could pick himself up and get his head right after a s-t start.
It was a silly foul, and a soft decision by the ref.

He't not that bad in the first half for Jekyll and Hyde night label. He was put in position that limits his game, and WW being out of his depth, gave Barcelona a man advantage. WW (slow) speed, and the position him take makes it very difficult to supply service.

Idxomer

His shithousery and his 2nd half performance were crucial in getting us the win.

Rustyspider13

You can't help but love him. He never stops running, fights endlessly for the team and winds the opposition up just enough. And can make a difference like he did in the second halves against Leicester and now Barca, no matter how many mistakes he makes. Elite mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.