Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
He was mom with Martinez for me
Personally I'd have had him third, Martinez then Fred - Fred was immense when we went down to 10, without him we'd not have won

CloneMC16

I find it astounding that after the three years he's been with us, he's only been unavailable for one game. Not counting suspensions. There are certain games he hasn't started, but he was only being rested. Not very many of those, though.

He is a machine.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I find it astounding that after the three years he's been with us, he's only been unavailable for one game. Not counting suspensions. There are certain games he hasn't started, but he was only being rested. Not very many of those, though.

He is a machine.
Football's Duracell bunny

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin

He is a machine.
Unlike so many other players who phoned it in during their time here. I guess high management turnover will do that but the waste has been unprecedented.

Man Utd 2:2 Leeds United

flappyjay

Melts when he has the ball anywhere near our 18 yard box. It's the reason why I would never want him play as an 8 unless we are down to the last man.

Idxomer

Sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe shit.

Another game that shows why we'll never be contending for the league while he's at the heart of the team.

Art

Art the artist
I thought he was very poor today. Its not always about finding your runners Bruno.

Telsim

Sometimes maybe great, sometimes maybe shit... That's Bruno from minute to minute every game. :lol: I don't think I've seen a player as erratic as this. Pings a pass from one half to the other, then fails to pass the ball 5 yards.
Some things never change.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Saw his strengths and weaknesses today. He plays the #10 role like Steven Gerrard. Everything is BIG. BIG passes, shots - but gets exposed when he has to play small. He’s at his worst when he’s actually confronted with an opponent.

That said, I liked parts of his game today, and I think he’s played some very good stuff last two games. He could have had an assist today (for us!) and it would have been one of those typical Bruno games. Still probed and nearly made something happen a few times. But worse than he’s been last couple of games.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I gave him an 8 rating but surprised to see his average was 5. Should've gotten multiple assists with gorgeous passes and crosses, could have had a couple of goals himself late on as well.

Pat Cat

His dribbling limitations will always rear their ugly head in games like these which is why he'll have to be moved on eventually if we want to evolve. Torrid footballer on the eye even though he made positive contributions tonight too.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
I wonder if the moderators should keep this thread in particular closed for an additional 24 hours after we lose points. Although I fear that the crime rate will spike all over the world if they do :nervous:

DON’T PANIC ™

Cost us the first goal and nearly a couple more. Still created a good few chances at the other end and probably should’ve scored. Usual mixed bag performance.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Absolutely brilliant. He’s always brilliant. Every game he’s brilliant. I think he’s brilliant.

flappyjay

I gave him an 8 rating but surprised to see his average was 5. Should've gotten multiple assists with gorgeous passes and crosses, could have had a couple of goals himself late on as well.
Despite his creating he lost the ball for the goal, which can be forgiven. But he did it again and then once more a ran and kicked the ball in for a Leeds player.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Thought he was terrible to be quite honest today aside from the Garnacho through ball. You're bound to create a couple decent chances when every fecking pass is an attempt at it, and he was way too hectic in his play in a game where we needed some control with the train wreck that was Fred playing behind him.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I wonder if the moderators should keep this thread in particular closed for an additional 24 hours after we lose points. Although I fear that the crime rate will spike all over the world if they do :nervous:
Why ? He was brilliant and everyone can say how brilliant he was. There’s been many times United have lost points and players have played well.

ROFLUTION

Absolutely brilliant. He’s always brilliant. Every game he’s brilliant. I think he’s brilliant.
He was - created loads. Could’ve had 3 assists. Thats not his fault.

his passing in the first half was really sharp and intense.

Had a few poor giveaways in I half but I actually thought he was very good. Some of his passing in the first half was absurd, was creating so much for our forwards that they wasted. Dropped off a bit in the second half but was still good I thought, although he snapped at chances when I wish he'd been a bit calmer.

criticalanalysis

Like usual. Brilliant and frustrating in equal measure but you've got to give him praise for his mentality and work ethic.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
People love Bruno and we are all entitled to have our favourites.
I’ve made my opinion known few months into his time here. He is too hectic for my liking and doesn’t fit the profile of what I expect a 10 to be. To me he is a knockoff Sneijder and I wasn’t a Sneijder fan.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Well, if he hadn’t of needlessly lost the ball in the first 30secs our defence wouldn’t have been caught asleep.
Still not his fault. He played a part in the goal yes, but the defense was perfectly placed had many seconds to wake up and still conceded. The main blame lies with the defense. It was also a well taken shot, though. Gnonto literally hit the only possible gap with his shot.

Mr.Hik

Rusell Westbrook of fotball world.
Flashy, good stats, but lose the ball to much and erratic. Can't slow down tempo to save his life.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Such a frustrating player. Hate how he gets bullied so often and is stuck trying to dive and whine because he can't be physical back.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Hate it when he tries to hold off defenders in the defensive area, he doesn't have strength and we have conceded lot of goals because of his stupid mistake, annoyingly similar ones.

Apart from that he was good, some of the passes were brilliant and he created 2 awesome chances for Garnacho. He could have scored couple of goals too.

Donut

You could make a very long compilation of us conceding chances/goals due to him needlessly losing the ball in our half. It’s so frustrating.

arthurka

Cost us the first goal and nearly a couple more. Still created a good few chances at the other end and probably should’ve scored. Usual mixed bag performance.
Not defending him one bit because I thought he was terrible last night but that's simply not true, we had 4 red shirts ball watching when the Leeds player took the shot.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Too chaotic. Sometimes we need that, but last night it was just a poor performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.