Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
We all have our preferences, Bruno does a lot of things that frustrate me but he's a net positive to me and to me what he brings significantly outway the negative.
An ex footballer like Paul Scholes thinks Bruno is a better player than he was, that's some praise, but I guess you're allowed to see the game from your point of view and also voice your opinion.
The quote from his first half season? Even if that were still the case, how many people on this planet do you think share that opinion?

TheReligion

Abusive
:lol: You might want to look through the thread and see how many posts there are that can’t let go of the fact that some people don’t think Bruno has been great the last two years. Then look at how many follow that up claiming it’s ‘agenda’ .....then refuse to accept that perhaps people have a different opinion even when their own opinion is accepted.

Your post doesn’t suprise me, ‘try and shut it down’

:lol: I’m the one who needs to let it go ? despite the fact people quote me, tag me, reply, refuse to accept a different opinion, etc etc while I’m happy to let them get on and almost every other post has me saying I’m happy for you to feel that way, or let’s just leave it their etc.
Jeez why so serious?

You have the highest post count in the thread. Perhaps just ease off a bit. I get sucked in to things myself so can relate.

Trex

The quote from his first half season? Even if that were still the case, how many people on this planet do you think share that opinion?
Like I said you are entitled to your opinion just like I'm to mine. I happy to have him in the team and regard him as one of our most important players and I'm happy our manager sees it the same way.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
We all have our preferences, Bruno does a lot of things that frustrate me but he's a net positive to me and to me what he brings significantly outway the negative.
An ex footballer like Paul Scholes thinks Bruno is a better player than he was, that's some praise, but I guess you're allowed to see the game from your point of view and also voice your opinion.
Scholes is lying.

MattofManchester

I think what you need to accept, and it’s quite simple really, is that some people watch the game and form an opinion on how players play
Yep. Exactly. It was especially evident when you thought Paul Pogba was the holy grail of the Manchester United midfield.

Your opinions really do age well.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Not sure why it’s so hard for people to accept that some people who watch Bruno every week don’t think he played well, don’t think he played well, think he played ok, think he played well, think he was atrocious etc etc….look through the thread game on game there tends to be a general consensus game to game.

If some of you want to turn that into your own agendas that’s fine….but it’s not the reality
I tend to agree with this but have given up trying to fight the brigade every time I don't think he played well. I also have my overall opinion on him but nothing I say is going to change people's minds so the best I can do is hope we find great success as a club and he's a part of it.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Yep. Exactly. It was especially evident when you thought Paul Pogba was the holy grail of the Manchester United midfield.

Your opinions really do age well.
Yeah….I think I had the audacity to rate his time here as 6/10 and regularly stated that he hadn’t been great…but had consistently been one of the better performers in the team…Truly the holy grail.

A lot of our fans really struggle to take the emotion that they feel regarding players out of forums.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Like I said you are entitled to your opinion just like I'm to mine. I happy to have him in the team and regard him as one of our most important players and I'm happy our manager sees it the same way.
Just to clarify…you think he is better than Scholes?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I tend to agree with this but have given up trying to fight the brigade every time I don't think he played well. I also have my overall opinion on him but nothing I say is going to change people's minds so the best I can do is hope we find great success as a club and he's a part of it.
I’d do the same, but I get tagged in posts and misrepresented every five posts for the simple reason that I form my opinion on my perception of his performance rather than stats.

slored1

Just a magnificent player. Apart from the intangibles, he adds so much dynamism and creativity to our play, a really clever presser as well. Love him.

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
His passing was crazy good today. Classic Bruno:

A) Score or assist
B) Have a great game
C) Both A and B

mu4c_20le

The hate he's gotten here over the years has been criminal. We're lucky to have him.

Kag

There can’t be many players in world football who are better than him when it comes to getting on the ball, surely?

youngrell

Yeah great game tonight. Very crisp and accurate passing, bar a few towards the end from wide, great intensity as always and in complete control.

youngrell

There can’t be many players in world football who are better than him when it comes to getting on the ball, surely?
There aren’t. Even when he’s having a stinker he never hides and keeps plugging away, one of his major strengths.

BorisManUtd

Tonight is exactly 3 years since his debut for us (vs Wolves) as well. That one finished 0-0 but he was our MotM back then too.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I’m liking this more mature Bruno. He’s playing with a lot more care than previously. Huge credit to EtH as I didn’t think he had it in him (Bruno).

atkar83

I’m liking this more mature Bruno. He’s playing with a lot more care than previously. Huge credit to EtH as I didn’t think he had it in him (Bruno).
Is there anyone who has regressed under ETH? Maybe Sancho but he wasn't great last year and the break will help him moving forward. I didn't think any coach short of the top ones had it in them to change Bruno's wasteful side but he's done it, for the most part.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Thought he was excellent tonight. Even out wide on the right, seemed to work well when Sancho Rashford and Martial came on. The interchanging in positioning seemed to add another dimension to Bruno’s game.

RedDevil@84

I will never not find it weird as feck that there are actual, real-life Manchester United fans who think this guy is a problem, or an impediment to the team ever winning stuff.

And check this out, one of them also thinks Pogba did well for us. Mad, eh?
I have never understood that as well.

edcunited1878

Is there anyone who has regressed under ETH? Maybe Sancho but he wasn't great last year and the break will help him moving forward. I didn't think any coach short of the top ones had it in them to change Bruno's wasteful side but he's done it, for the most part.
There are still players who have been found out or just we know they aren't good enough such as VdB, Elanga, Maguire, McTominay. Maguire is good enough to be a bench player, but not when you look at his entire resume - transfer fee, club captain, age, important to his national side. McTominay is McTominay.

Betson

I will never not find it weird as feck that there are actual, real-life Manchester United fans who think this guy is a problem, or an impediment to the team ever winning stuff.

And check this out, one of them also thinks Pogba did well for us. Mad, eh?

We could do with more 'problems' like Bruno , he is genuine world class.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
So now he is trying the trivela like Quaresma?

Serious note, he isn't perfect but some things a guy has to read I don't know if it is trolling or if they really believe the crap they keep repeating again and again.

By the way the worst stuff I have the chance to read isn't here but on Social Media

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.