2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

NotQuiteManc

Without him, this United team wouldn't be as close to the Top 4 or 6 as they have been for the past few seasons. He is not perfect, but without his contributions, the team is (still) kind of hopeless in the middle.

Blood Mage

He's a chance creating monster and we're a disgrace for not signing a top class striker for him to pass to.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
His first-time through balls are a bit special.

OverratedOpinion

That pass for the chance Mount fluffed was other worldly. Nothing about it could have been better and it came from a ball being fired back to him under pressure right near the byline.

He also just keeps dealing with hospital balls with first time passes like it's nothing.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Outstanding performance today. Some of his passes were absurd. Liked his attitude also. Very positive. Behind Garnacho for me as motm.

macheda14

I honestly fear for us if he gets injured as he is currently the only creative spark in the team.
Eriksen is good cover. If we sign Amrabat I think we have a solid midfield with depth.
Bruno, Mount, Casemiro, Eriksen, Amrabat (Mainoo, Amad)

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That pass for the Mount chance was stunning.

I don’t know how any Utd fan can not like him. Plays 90 mins every game, never injured, always plays it forwards and always tracks back. He deserves better from some of the chances he creates.

ElectroManiac

A couple of great passes to Garnacho. The one for the Mount chance was ridiculously good. The vision to see the pass and pull it trough is world class

ArbeitervonWien

He's a fantastic player. Some of his passes today were mouth-watering. If EtH wants to make us the best team in transition, Bruno is the cornerstone for that idea!

Steven7290

I don’t know how any Utd fan can not like him. Plays 90 mins every game, never injured, always plays it forwards and always tracks back. He deserves better from some of the chances he creates.
He's a bum havent you heard? Tbf its really Pogba fans and not United fans that dislike him.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If he wins a big trophy or two with us he’ll surely go down as United great.

Shark

@NotShark
And like Scholes, does not waste any time to look or think first
I do wonder where he'll be measured when he's finished with us against someone like Scholes. Obviously he's not won a ton of trophies with us and Scholes was an incredible all rounded midfielder, but Bruno will be up there for sure.

Walters_19_MuFc

I don't think he gets enough credit. Maybe that may be down to, what people might deem as a bad attitude, but the level of his passing is ridiculous.

The United

I don't think he gets enough credit. Maybe that may be down to, what people might deem as a bad attitude, but the level of his passing is ridiculous.
No one on this team gets enough credit, though, and sometimes rightly so because they don't win much and lose ugly on a few occasions. It will change when we start winning something regularly again.

Walters_19_MuFc

No one on this team gets enough credit, though, and sometimes rightly so because they don't win much and lose ugly on a few occasions. It will change when we start winning something regularly again.
I guess so, but during the rough patches we had as a team, Bruno, more often than not, was an ever present, whether it was his created chances or general work rate and ability to get the team going. Based on that, I guess it's no surprise he became the captain.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
I do wonder where he'll be measured when he's finished with us against someone like Scholes. Obviously he's not won a ton of trophies with us and Scholes was an incredible all rounded midfielder, but Bruno will be up there for sure.
I am not sure mate, he seems to be a controversial player amongst fans

Gordon S

Love him. Think he has been our best player overall in his time here.
Always available, always ready to go, always (almost) shows character and composure.
His chance creation is a bit nuts, feel sorry for him that his teammates can`t bury them more often. Deserves to win something big with us.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Yeah it’s crazy. Especially because he passes the ball so well he could easily be one of those luxury players, who isn’t expected to do any defensive work at all. Yet he runs further and presses harder than almost every other teammate. He’s such a unique talent.

lysglimt

Scout
Ferguson wrote in his book that he always checked a players injury-record before signing a player - but when did we last have a player like Bruno, who basically never misses a match ?

I checked his history going back to his Udinese-days and he has missed a total of 54 league games over the last 11 seasons - and that includes missing 14 in his first season at Udinese which probably was down to him being benched rather than injured as he was only 19 at the time. So take away that season and he has missed an average of 4 matches each season over 10 seasons - that is insane for a central midfielder. Especially as he at least has been given 2 red cards that I know of - one at Udinese and one at Sporting, which probably made him miss 3-4 games.

The guy has never had an even semi-serious injury in his life - incredible.

romufc

I can't believe how split the fan base is on Bruno... he creates 2/3 chances a game, regardless if he has a good or bad game.

The thing about him is, his confidence never wavers, he can have a shocking game and in the 89th minute pull a creative pass, which is why managers play him for 90 mins, he has that moment of magic.

He 100% deserves better.

Lyng

I can't believe how split the fan base is on Bruno... he creates 2/3 chances a game, regardless if he has a good or bad game.

The thing about him is, his confidence never wavers, he can have a shocking game and in the 89th minute pull a creative pass, which is why managers play him for 90 mins, he has that moment of magic.

He 100% deserves better.
Is it that split now? Thought he had thoroughly won over most fans?

Scandi Red

Hates Music.
Yeah I'm not buying the fanbase being split on Bruno. In these threads it may seem more split because the same few hysterical critics are very active. I have yet to meet a United fan in the real world who doesn't rate Bruno. Or any football fan for that matter.

romufc

Not just on here, I have seen twitter fans split.. Maybe it feels split. Saying that.. he does get support on the pitch, the fans going to games do seem to be behind him.

Trex

Not just on here, I have seen twitter fans split.. Maybe it feels split. Saying that.. he does get support on the pitch, the fans going to games do seem to be behind him.
Every united fan I know in real life thinks Bruno is the heartbeat of the team. The caf is a weird place.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
There's your problem.

Football Twitter has an endemic of teenagers saying edgy things for engagement and attention.

Betson

Every united fan I know in real life thinks Bruno is the heartbeat of the team. The caf is a weird place.
This , he is our most important player. I suspect ETH also thinks that.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches

Something about giving the ball away. Thank god they aren't in charge of United! They'd never sign De Bruyne because if that too.

NZT-One

Something about giving the ball away. Thank god they aren't in charge of United! They'd never sign De Bruyne because if that too.
Thats pretty oversimplified, isn't it? I haven't seen a mentionworthy amount of people questioning him as the most instrumental players in our squad. Havent seen many people questioning his abilities in terms of chance creation and only people with a harsh agenda will get on his back if he produces a ball loss when he is trying to send somebody clean through. But lets not act as if he is the perfect player with no downside at all. He is a player with a tendency to rush things. He is also a player who doesn't seem to be aware of his surroundings all of the time. Which isn't an issue when he is high up the field but it becomes an issue, when he is at the heart of midfield. He gets critized for unnecessary mistakes in the builtup. Not that he would be the first and only one to do it but a mistake is a mistake. And its still a mistake if he creates a goal chance and a goal 20minutes later. Welcome a bit of ambivalence to your life. Can be fun

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
Thats pretty oversimplified, isn't it? I haven't seen a mentionworthy amount of people questioning him as the most instrumental players in our squad. Havent seen many people questioning his abilities in terms of chance creation and only people with a harsh agenda will get on his back if he produces a ball loss when he is trying to send somebody clean through. But lets not act as if he is the perfect player with no downside at all. He is a player with a tendency to rush things. He is also a player who doesn't seem to be aware of his surroundings all of the time. Which isn't an issue when he is high up the field but it becomes an issue, when he is at the heart of midfield. He gets critized for unnecessary mistakes in the builtup. Not that he would be the first and only one to do it but a mistake is a mistake. And its still a mistake if he creates a goal chance and a goal 20minutes later. Welcome a bit of ambivalence to your life. Can be fun
You've clearly never been in this thread or the match day thread for any length of time.

NZT-One

You've clearly never been in this thread or the match day thread for any length of time.
A matchday thread shouldn't be used as a barometer don't you think? And I've been in this thread. The majority appreciates him and on bad days, there is louder minority to point out, that he isn't as great as the other ones say after good days. As with many other threads, as soon as stuff becomes personal, opinions become more polarized.

And when you write stuff about their standpoint, which isn't their standpoint, it will only add fuel after the next bad day. But I am pretty sure, most people understand this - I've been under the impression for a while that some people just like to be in conflict from time to time.

Man Utd 1:0 Wolves

Zoo

Probably the worst he’s ever played. Barely in the game and the few times he was just messed everything up apart from on the goal. Disappointed me today.