Bruno Fernandes | Signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratt

I don't know why people are complaining, who cares if we have to pay an extra €10M if he scores goals & we get in the CL, it's well worth it. The basic fee is just about right too.
This is so true that imo it should give you another star.
People are complaining no matter what, either we are too cheap and won’t spend the money we should, or we overpay. There’s no winning here.

SER19

I truly believe if this happens it shows that fans can still have a voice. There has been huge pressure on Woodward in last 2 weeks. You don't want to just sign anybody, but fernandes looks like a fantastic player who actually wants to play here.

Aouer-United

I think it's time we need to use Barca as a club that wants to sign a player like Sancho, Soumare or whatever name you want to throw in so Ed Woodward think they're enough good for us and sign them based on this information.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thank feck. Barca briefs were probably a play from Mendes to get our shit together. Dont care. As long as hes what we feel is the right player, pay whatever is necessary. More money invested in the team, less lining the pockets of the glazers is always good.

Also in terms of play style hes what we need. Our midfield has nobody who is even decent at passing the ball and chance creation with no Pogba. Fernandes in will be a massive improvement. Unfortunately its 4 months too late, and now we have our main attacker out for a long time so we won't see all the benefits till next season.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I truly believe if this happens it shows that fans can still have a voice. There has been huge pressure on Woodward in last 2 weeks. You don't want to just sign anybody, but fernandes looks like a fantastic player who actually wants to play here.
And he plays in a position where we are relegation standard in relation to the rest of the league (not even an exaggeration. Norwich have Buendia who would walk into our starting 11).

0le

Now we wait for Simon Stone to confirm the medical will take place tomorrow.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Exciting transfer but should have been done weeks ago. The club come out of this with zero credit yet again.

fergiesarmy1

fecking drama queens on skysports news “what a day if your a Manchester United fan!!!”

We need him but let’s all calm down :lol:

Seb burrow

Sky sports suggesting it’s up to the player to decide which destination he goes too.

pathetic we’ve waited till now to increase our offer. Let’s hope it gets finalised.

GoldanoGraham

Now that panic has set in with The Judge & Woody that Barca are sniffing around - we finally get to see the sequel to The Fellani transfer......

we will end up signing him now for MORE than what was asked at the beginning of Jan, having spend a month pissing around squabbling over a few quid......

I bet it was Mendes - he’ll also get a slice of cake now as well.......

we will have been well and truly played....again

when woody said we could do things in the market that other clubs only dreamed of - he was right - we can start off a negotiation and end up paying more than the original asking price.....no one else can/does that

laughing stock we will be
Called it - so freaking obvious it is shambolic

Played like kippers......Judge should walk

beingshe7don

Even if we get Bruno, I think the fanbase need to go hard in on Ed, Glazers & OLE as well. The fans need to stop cheering Ole in the stadiums. The guy is such a tool. Legend or not, any idiot playing shitty football and justifying this shittiness to the fans is NO Legend of mine.

Ranchero

Goldbridge getting jumping-the-gun overexcited as usual and saying it is a signing. "transfer agreed". Such a joker.

Dan_F

How many Ballons D’Or have they won?
None, but they were thought of as potential winners at the time of their transfers, which was my point. Kind of hard to use that metric considering no one other than Ronaldo or Messi has won it, apart from Modrić, in the last 13 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.