Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bwuk

The whole event was so embarrassing...
  • Van Gaal addressing De Gea to Madrid and awkward marriage questions of Edurne.
  • Van Gaal's speech in general (also claiming we showed fighting spirit by drawing 1-1 against Liverpool at Old Trafford) and his weird rhetorical questions to the host.
  • Rooney admitting he voted for Blind then handing Smalling the award.
  • How David didn't win the players award, so obvious it was planned.
  • Drunk fan shouting throughout "Louis Van Gaal's army" and that he believes in him.

Can't even imagine how bad it would have been if we weren't in an FA Cup final as everyone was just clinging onto that in every speech made.
Just watched video and I agree, especially about LvG bringing up Madrid. Totally inappropriate.

If LvG was my manager from everything you see and hear, I wouldn't want to play under him.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
''He was always doing extra pieces of training'' then the camera pans to Januzaj in the middle of saying that and he looks completely shocked that someone would work hard :lol:
Aye, Adnan must not remember all the times Joyce and McGuinness lavished him with praise for his hard work and attitude.

khoazany

Not really sure but with Varela,CBJ and Riley all not in the U21s squad yesterday I could smell another fullback crisis.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He and Varela are out best fullbacks currently available and neither are getting game time, really hope we don't lose them.

Red_toad

He and Varela are out best fullbacks currently available and neither are getting game time, really hope we don't lose them.
Valencia is way way better defensively than Varela & is a far more reliable option. Darmain, is a better right back, just he's under performed for us so far. Fully agree on CBJ, best left back at the club, bar Shaw pre injury.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Valencia is way way better defensively than Varela & is a far more reliable option. Darmain, is a better right back, just he's under performed for us so far. Fully agree on CBJ, best left back at the club, bar Shaw pre injury.
And Varela is way better than Valencia offensively, take in consideration that we struggle going forward and not defending and he seems the better option to me.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Quite disgraceful that the clown Rojo gets ahead of him. Can't wait for LVG to feck off.

The United

And Varela is way better than Valencia offensively, take in consideration that we struggle going forward and not defending and he seems the better option to me.
Actually I think Valencia has been doing as good as varela lately. You just have to look at him in the games then look at who got assist or 'key passes' for our goals lately.

I myself would start CBJ over rojo though. There is something very wrong about that at that moment with our lines up.

The United

He voted for Blind, Chris Smalling comes out of a random ballot among the players for PPOTY. What on earth about that is embarrassing?.........
Yeah. Not like Blind has been too far from him. Good to know players rate him as what he is instead of calling for pace and power shit which would be the only way to become a good CB or something.

van Persie

Yeah. Not like Blind has been too far from him. Good to know players rate him as what he is instead of calling for pace and power shit which would be the only way to become a good CB or something.
People are too fixed with that these days when judging players. Not saying it's bad thing at all but there's other ways you can be a good player. Pogba for one really overrated because of his physique and the few wonder goals.

The United

People are too fixed with that these days when judging players. Not saying it's bad thing at all but there's other ways you can be a good player. Pogba for one really overrated because of his physique and the few wonder goals.
Funny if you think that most of the people here talk shit about how bad England's set up from the root to top and therefore they can't do any good against other teams who have no problem adjusting with 'modern football'.

Then we get a manager with most of those so called modern football's 'vision' playing possession football, using intelligent footballers in some positions, making players to think etc.

And we get probably same fans talking about how pace and power rules, possession football is dull and shit, intelligent footballers means nothing we need pace and power everywhere and killing players instincts etc.

I am not saying LVG has been successful here. He has been mostly shit. But, yeah.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
You can hardly ever tell if he's sprinting or jogging to be fair. Always runs the same way.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Put in two absolute beauties if we had a half way competent striker on the field we might have scored from one of them. Overall not his best but this is his first game back in the first team in some time, it can be forgiven.

Sylar

His crossing is lovely.

He does look like a TRex when hes running though.

Devil may care

Probably his poorest game for us today, looked nervy which is odd as his calmness had been impressive in his other games.

FujiVice

Wasnt at his best. But didnt deserve the burial Danny Mills was giving him throughout the game. In a lot of ways he was a product of how shit the whole team played. He certainly didnt deserve to be singled out when there was a few players who matched him in that stake.

kundalini

Crosses were good, defending was awful. One shocking clearance header and managed to fall over, leaving his man to head wide, at one of Norwich's free-kicks in the 2nd half.

wiz4231

I really want to see this lad at CB. I like the that he's composed all-round, he's good on the ball, stays on his feet, doesn't go to ground for a tackle, Defends intelligently and he's 6ft 2" as of now which means he's taller than all our CB's other than Smalling. I believe he could go on to develop into a solid CB. I don't think he has enough pace to play at LB, we have Shaw at LB that does have the pace and will obviously be the main man there, I'd like CBJ to be given a shot at CB so we're not limiting his game time or development.

Red_Beans

I really want to see this lad at CB. I like the that he's composed all-round, he's good on the ball, stays on his feet, doesn't go to ground for a tackle, Defends intelligently and he's 6ft 2" as of now which means he's taller than all our CB's other than Smalling. I believe he could go on to develop into a solid CB. I don't think he has enough pace to play at LB, we have Shaw at LB that does have the pace and will obviously be the main man there, I'd like CBJ to be given a shot at CB so we're not limiting his game time or development.
I feel the same, would like him to grow into his frame a little first. He could be immense if he put on 4 or 5 kilos

Bwuk

Big season for him next season. No guarantees at how Shaw will come back from injury, and CBJ is the best left back we have apart from Shaw.

Mr.Kaya

He will probably miss pre-season training. Currently in the U19 squad for two friendlies against Mexico and he should be also in the squad for the Euro U19 Championships in July (12-24) in Germany.
Isn't pre-season training more important for him and the club to prepare for the upcoming season than to play Euro U19 Championship?

Sid234

Forgot how blank his face is during a match.. Looks completely unfazed, hopefully he gets to compete with Shaw for the LB spot next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.