Carabao Cup 2022/23

padr81

Supports
Man City
Guardiola doesn’t need League Cups or FA Cups to be fair. He’s probably reached the point SAF reached where he probably gives more a feck about winning the League and the Champions League, and wouldn’t lose any sleep about getting knocked out of the FA Cup or League Cup.
I don't think its the result or the competition we're going out of as much as this is a culmination of recent perfromances and has been coming. In our last 8 games we've lost to Brentford and Southampton and drawn with Everton.

cyberman

Nah, he refused to apologise for years (blackface ffs) and only because he's trying to campaign against antisemitism, he was struggling when people kept bringing up his own history of racism which awkwardly he wouldn't address. So he's done it because it helps his new career.
He’s done worse than a skit, he believes in Innate, racial characteristics.
A younger Baddiel today gets relegated to a raving loon on Twitter
https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/dec/16/features11.g22#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16690281476767&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/1999/dec/16/features11.g22

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Without getting giddy, looks like Ten Hag has one hand on his first trophy. I've seen Newcastle in the flesh this season and they were kicking the ball out of play to run the clock down. Taking 30 seconds for a goal kick. Rolling around on the floor after every tackle. I do not fear them in the slightest. We are miles ahead of them in footballing terms.
Dangerous thinking. Newcastle are so difficult to break down, best defensive record in the league I think. They are experts at 'atletico-ing'.

Shimo

assuming Henderson can't play against us if we come up against them ? Good on him though.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Southampton haven't even been that good. They've been fine and took their chances but this has been an absolutely awful performance by City and one that should worry them and give Arsenal a lot of fecking confidence.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Not sure if playing Newcastle at home and away will be easier

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
City looked woeful here and bang ordinary against Everton and in the league game against Chelsea. We can absolutely have these at the weekend.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Superb play from Southampton and a weak team too far for big boy Pep.

Hopefully bypass Newcastle and get either of the other two in the semis.

RedDevilRoshi

Get in there!

Man Utd
Forest
Southampton
Newcastle

Don’t think anyone would have predicted that last 4.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Get in! Newcastle will be a bitch to play against, I'd probably hope we play them in the semis... Over 2 legs there is a lower chance of an upset IMO.

LordSpud

Feel sorry for the team who has to face this wounded animal Man City who will be out for revenge at the weekend.

Oh wait... :nervous::nono: