Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Rash

We’ve arguably had better passers in midfield (Scholes..just!)

and we’ve had absolute box to box, leader, legends (keane, robson)

and we’ll probs only get a few great seasons out of him if we are lucky….

but he might be the most complete midfielder I’ve ever seen at United.

he can do literally everything. Passing, scoring, leading, tackling, positioning. He is phenomenal.
I said it before and I'll say it again but he is like a Roy Keane regen

InfiniteBoredom

His introduction alongside with Licha saved our bacon tonight. Could barely string 2 passes together before that and ended the match with 60% possession.

atkar83

Anyone have a gif of when he so easily dispossessed the West Ham player in the 90+ minute when we were still up 2-1? He took the ball back like I take it from my 3 year old. He's insane

Kag

I can’t recall many players for us who have ever elevated the team so much.

We’re fecking horrible when he doesn’t play.

sammyhol

I said it before and I'll say it again but he is like a Roy Keane regen
yeh, I don’t disagree. Keane progressive forward passing, with zip into feet was so underrated.

but I’d argue that Casemiro has that, plus some lovely disguised ones too.

i love him. What a player

Bobski

Well said. All of his passes had an intent to speed things up and it's a massive difference with McT/Sabitzer. He is levels above them
McT beyond his technical issues, plays with fear, far too often takes himself out of the game by being afraid to fail. Cas, and pretty much all top class players have moved past that.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
He looked a bit like Scholes during his last post-retirement season, coming onto the pitch and immediately seizing the game.

Anduin

When he came on, the game was practically in the bag. He lifted everyone around him by just being there, and I thought West Ham felt the same haha. Astonishing player.

Irwin99

Always showing for the ball, ready to take it off the defence. There was a period when he came on where he looked a bit rusty and gave the ball away but then he just took complete control of the game.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Always showing for the ball, ready to take it off the defence. There was a period when he came on where he looked a bit rusty and gave the ball away but then he just took complete control of the game.
He played like him and Mary Earps were vol-au-venting long into Monday night. Hopefully sobers up for Sunday.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
His passing was really bad, misplaced like 4,5 easy passes but I bet he celebrated a lot and was expected for him to be a bit rusty, but in the end showed how much better is to have rusty Casemiro then fit McTominay. He got involved in 5 minutes more than Scot in 45 and gradually imposed himself on the game. HIm and Fred need to stay fit, otherwise we are fecked and we don't play West Ham every week, much better teams will come.

Lights Out

He’s so much more than just a ‘DM’

I just love how he quickens our play through midfield. Quick one touch passes and zipping passes into the front players. He just completely changes the dynamic of our team and puts the opposition on the back foot with quicker transitions.

AdNani

His passing was really bad, misplaced like 4,5 easy passes but I bet he celebrated a lot and was expected for him to be a bit rusty, but in the end showed how much better is to have rusty Casemiro then fit McTominay. He got involved in 5 minutes more than Scot in 45 and gradually imposed himself on the game. HIm and Fred need to stay fit, otherwise we are fecked and we don't play West Ham every week, much better teams will come.
I must've watched a different game, his passing was progressive and quick, always forward, 1/2 touch.

he really is the best in the world in his position

ROFLUTION

he made great passes instantly when he came off. You need to rewatch that part. Add to that a cancelled goal.

he really is what Keano was. When he comes on the mentality of the whole team switch into a new gear

Djemba-Djemba

It's like Roy Keane back in the day.

You just feel like everything will turn out ok when he's on the pitch, he'll sort us out.

And then he always does.

James35

Amazing player. We are a much lesser team without him.

His reply to Bruno tonight on Instagram looks very bad when translated mind. Hopefully this doesn’t make the news and FA ban him.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Love how effective he’s becoming on set pieces. Never realised how good he actually is In the air.

TheLittleOne

he made great passes instantly when he came off. You need to rewatch that part. Add to that a cancelled goal.

he really is what Keano was. When he comes on the mentality of the whole team switch into a new gear
i think you are both right. He did misplace some fairly easy passes early on but he played great after that. I wanted to give him a 7.5. 7 felt too low and 8 too high. I ended up giving him an 8 as my highest ranked player. Weghorst my MOTM in first half while Garnacho, thanks to his goal and few runs towards the end, was my actual vote for MOTM with a 7 ranking.

kaku06

Vulgarian
What a fecking footballer. So bloody amazing with the ball at his feet. Vision, composure, footballing IQ, technique, passing range you name it alongside his defensive brilliance and leadership qualities. Best signing post Fergie in my eyes.

kaku06

Vulgarian

His reply to Bruno tonight on Instagram looks very bad when translated mind. Hopefully this doesn’t make the news and FA ban him.
What the feck is this shit?

kaku06

Vulgarian
He looked a bit like Scholes during his last post-retirement season, coming onto the pitch and immediately seizing the game.
Yes exactly, thankyou. I was trying too hard to think what is he like. I would say he has bits of keane and Scholes rolled into one.

Greck

He's carrying several players' reputations at the club. Many of which have zero impact on affecting the flow of the game. Don't even know how we're going to revamp that midfield to not need him to play every second because right now it looks like we lose every minute he isn't on the pitch. The whole game just showed how poor our rebuild was before ETH came. Ole seemed to have little understanding of midfield dominance, like did we really need a Sancho before we needed a Casemiro? We can't afford another scenario like the arsenal game where he's suspended.

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive

What on earth you on about? It’s quite clearly an issue with the auto translation

SATA

Wish he’s 25 approaching his prime. Top class player still in his prime and let’s enjoy him for a few more years in our shirt

Real Name

He's like an old veteran who's watching kids play and is like - ok kids enough let me show you some real football.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Can we take a moment to to remind ourselves how clueless English pundits are. Pochettino over Ten Hag and Casemiro too old and a "steady Eddie". For people paid to talk about football they don't know a lot.
Bruh, that's the same guy who signed Ali Dia and was convinced he was a PL footballer.
Souness is a has-been and doesn't have a clue what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.