Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

Erratic game on the ball, lots of sloppy passing again with some high quality ones as well. His tackling and defensive positioning is next level though, especially in a compact game.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Getting better and better but still some way to go.

But dear God we should look to someone other than Fred, he won't cut it and we need that pivot to work if we hold ambitions for the future

Red Rash

Thought he was one of the better performers. Seemed to win back the ball a lot again and had some very nice passes. Sometimes he loses the ball too much with some of the more erratic passes.

Considering he was basically a one man CM due to Fred's performance he put in a decent performance. We need to try him with Eriksen and DVB when all are fit and I think we'd have a decent functioning midfield

zenith

We need a better transition midfielder alongside him and move eriksen forward and bruno to the bench

BerryBerryShrew

Fairly meh overall but then trying to anchor a midfield behind Bruno and Fred must be like playing in quicksand so I'd give him a pass. Peach of a delivery for the Rashford chance at the end really showed up the likes of Antony and Bruno.

MDFC Manager

My only big complaint this game was, he should have clattered into someone much earlier in the game.

criticalanalysis

Good overall and should have assisted a winner. Fantastic and clutch outside of the boot cross for Rashford's chance at the end.

First half erratic as was the whole team. Second half arguably our most 'best'/consistent performer. His class and experience really shows in this team full of inexperienced players.

I like Fred but his game being all over the place didn't help Casemiro, although he did improve second half.

Bobski

Thought he was one of the better performers. Seemed to win back the ball a lot again and had some very nice passes. Sometimes he loses the ball too much with some of the more erratic passes.

Considering he was basically a one man CM due to Fred's performance he put in a decent performance. We need to try him with Eriksen and DVB when all are fit and I think we'd have a decent functioning midfield
Why handicap Eriksen and Cas like that?

mu4c_20le

Good tackling. Even for the yellow, I thought he got the ball, I love those old school crunching tackles.

Decent deputy for McTominay.

El Jefe

How many assists should he have now from perfect crosses into the box.

He makes some mistakes on the ball but his use of the ball is better than both Fred and Bruno which is worrying as Casemiro isn't even known for his use of the ball. He's getting better every game but just needs to cut out some of the mistakes.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Very good considering he played in a single man midfield.

Red Rash

Why handicap Eriksen and Cas like that?
:wenger: I think if we managed to get Donny in there around some more technical players like Eriksen, Antony, Sancho and Martial we would see a better player. A team is more than the sum of its parts

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Class. That first time outside of the foot cross in stoppage time was exquisite.

Bobski

:wenger: I think if we managed to get Donny in there around some more technical players like Eriksen, Antony, Sancho and Martial we would see a better player. A team is more than the sum of its parts
Aye, I was being facetious of course but I have no trust in Donny until he shows something, anything, to earn it.

Josh 76

He was okay. Better in second half. Needs a better CM partner next to him. Feck knows how he plays with Fred for Brazil!

Augustus Gloop

His passing is generally pretty amazing. He’s put it on a plate a few times in the past few games. Think because of the high-octane nature of the Premier League he might get exposed a bit without a decent water carrier next to him though.

Would love to see Casemiro, McTominay and Eriksen in a 3. Just think that is such a tempting balance of physicality, flair and technique to try.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thought he was excellent. Conceded feck all in terms of open play chances, dominated territory, he closed down that space in front of the defence really well and on the ball did well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
He's good but we're relying on him to also create because we have no outlet when Eriksen isn't playing.
2nd half was fine with midfield creativity IMO, we dominated territory. It just broke down at the final ball and having no real striker IMO. Bad final balls from Antony and Bruno, and then our striker was nowhere to be seen. Fred also woeful which is a different issue, but we dominated the midfield today and were in and around the box all day which is what we want to happen.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Watched him loads today and any odd pass or loss of the ball are just blips on what is a really high base level. He’s brilliant. Top player. Such a quick and intelligent brain, his passing is wicked and I reckon he’ll chip in a fair few assists with a few goals too, he’s got it in him.

Devil81

Absolutely love him, his tackling is a throw back to old school.

Such a shame he's on the older side. Having said that the difference he's made is amazing, between him and Martinez we've rebuilt Varane and made us solid.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
He's rock solid and happy to have him getting a run of games finally. He will be key for the top4 this season and any successful run in the EL.

Raven

Watched him loads today and any odd pass or loss of the ball are just blips on what is a really high base level. He’s brilliant. Top player. Such a quick and intelligent brain, his passing is wicked and I reckon he’ll chip in a fair few assists with a few goals too, he’s got it in him.
That ball for Rashford at the end was sublime.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Eye test showed he had an excellent game. Everything i want from a DM.

kaku06

His technique and footballing abilities are amazing, probably better than any DM out there but he is also incredibly slow. It’s gonna haunt us in a year or two max.

Marwood

And to think at Madrid he had the lowest passing ability of their midfielders.

romufc

Every new player gets creamed over instantly. The good stuff exaggerated and their weaknesses get minimised. People were probably calling Bailly world class when he first joined because he was tough in the tackle and calm on the ball. Its new toy syndrome
This is the problem. The problem is if you are cautious about a player, it means you dont like him or think he is rubbish.

Casemiro has been an amazing player, I know his qualities but he hasn't done anything special at United yet for us to get gassed.

ash_86

That stoppage time cross to Rashford with outside of his boot deserves an Assist for sure. Growing into the team and becoming influential in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.