Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
The entire team was at fault there but who's going to tell big cas about winning?
Hah, yeah. It obviously meant a lot to him. Was surprised he went large like that and it wasn’t just water off a duck’s back to him with all he has achieved.

Still should have got the game restarted to go for the winner quicker though.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
I actually think you’re trolling a bit. Both here and in the thread in the general.

Give it a rest eh?
If you want to dance the night away after today’s performance and a 1-1 draw, then nobody is stopping you.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
This guy is my guy. He's been there done that got the t shirt. If it's between Case and de Jong, de Jong, brother, you are going down.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Imagine having players like this guy, Varane, Modric and peak Ronaldo. No wonder those cnuts won so many CL titles.

Foxbatt

Casemiro is the kind of player where people who just watch United for entertainment, but don't really understand fotball, will come with this kind of comment, because they are only watching what is happening with the ball. They are not paying attention to positioning or areas closed off by the player, when the ball is not near him. The rest of us understand that this is what United has been lacking (McT prime example of somebody not knowing how to do this) in our defensive midfield for sooooooo long. Even with Varane out, our defense will keep looking solid because of this.
I think it was against Spurs when Martinez was out of position suddenly our CB position was covered. Casemiro had dropped into the CB position.

Rauður Djöfull

Brilliant yet again

If I were to buy a man Utd shirt now I'd be struggling wether to put his name or Martinez on it

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
He celebrated like a wrestler. If he rolls his eyes back he'd look scarier than The Undertaker, no word of a lie.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
If you’ve read the recent quotes from his missus you‘d see that there was probably only so much the club could do to get more out of him. Very very hard for anyone to perform in a new environment when their other half is desperate to get the feck out of there.
Simple solution. Change the missus. There are plenty of beauties on the greater Manchester area who would be more than happy to replace her despite being handsomely challenged.

Cabin Clown

I love this guy. I was worried when we signed him I'll admit, but he's so much better than I imagined. He has many years left in him.

Bondi77

He was great today.
Solid in a position we have not been solid in for a while.

AshRK

Casemiro is a different gravy. It is clear to see why real madrid went on to win big trophies after trophies with mentality monstrous like him. Our squad need more players like him.

MUFC OK

How tragic is it that I’m waiting for him to turn to shit and never regain form. This is what following United has done to me.

Great so far though.

sglowrider

The vast list of ‘world class’ players we’ve signed in the last 8 years says otherwise.
This is the first manager who can claim that he is getting as much of 'his team' at the start of his very 1st campaign.

Everyone else has had to deal with deadwood or legacies from the predecessors' (managers) who have had players suited for opposing philosophies -- and that's on Woodward who refused to dilute his powers by appointing a DOF.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
it’s clear now he was just lacking fitness.

his passing, his positioning, his tackling. spot on!

oh boy what a header. love Case!

MUFC OK

This is the first manager who can claim that he is getting as much of 'his team' at the start of his very 1st campaign.

Everyone else has had to deal with deadwood or legacies from the predecessors' (managers) who have had players suited for opposing philosophies -- and that's on Woodward who refused to dilute his powers by appointing a DOF.
Woodward was awful for us. Hope Casemiro keeps this up though - he’s been immense. The fact we neglected that position in the team for so long is one of footballs greatest mysteries in my view.

sglowrider

Woodward was awful for us. Hope Casemiro keeps this up though - he’s been immense. The fact we neglected that position in the team for so long is one of footballs greatest mysteries in my view.
He was either a keen fan of FM2012 or he was unwilling to give up power within the organisation.

To me, it's the latter and that criminal. But if he wants to be the kingmaker when it comes to making footballing decisions, then ultimately both the good and the bad come down to him. There is no one else to blame.

Pat Cat

Have to admit I got it wrong with him, he is absolutely phenomenal and has surprised me with the quality he has in possession.

Red-17

Since Carrick's decline, we have basically had 1 season of Matic and thats about it in terms of any real quality in that position over the past 8 or so years. Pretty shocking stuff with the amount of money we have wasted trying to fix our defense by buying more defenders when the biggest issue was always a lack of midfield control.

Tragically Hip

Absolutely love how he plays and it has to be infectious within the team. Imagine going into the United dressing room or training sessions after not giving your all and seeing him there. Having said that, PLEASE find the next Casemiro, wherever he is currently playing, and sign him so he can learn from the Master.

sglowrider

Absolutely love how he plays and it has to be infectious within the team. Imagine going into the United dressing room or training sessions after not giving your all and seeing him there. Having said that, PLEASE find the next Casemiro, wherever he is currently playing, and sign him so he can learn from the Master.
The good thing is that he doesn't rely on speed to cut off passes. Its all in his brain -- anticipation and reading of the game. So his legs hopefully can carry him on for a few more years.

The only concern would be injuries. He has clocked up consistently 40+ matches for most of the seasons at RM in the past. Thats a lot of mileage on the odometer.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Incredible signing. I don't even blame the folks who wrote him off. I think he's that good of a player where it all just felt "too good to be true" and there must have been something up.

I think it is too good to be true and we have a top player

chb23

Great performance once again!

Have been critical of him the first few games with his casual jogging but he has really come on now and asserting himself every game.

Long may it continue!

croadyman

His passion in the celebration. This guy is a different class from a lot of our players. He's a real champion and a winner, for once.
Yeah he went berserk and look possessed which I'm not using to seeing from Utd players

JeffFromHK

Yeah he went berserk and look possessed which I'm not using to seeing from Utd players
is it just me or not,
always feel that south american players show more emotion and passion in football than, say, the English counterparts, both on and off the pitch. antony, casemiro, martinez are prime examples. every good team need to have a few south american beasts.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
He is starting to show why he is world class midfielder and had won multiple CL with Real. He is dominating the midfield like a real leader there.

Very impressed with his performance.

izak

Supports
Glory Glory Red Devils
Top top player, absolutely love him, thanks fecks we signed him.

croadyman

IF he had been match sharp for that City game honestly don't think we lose 6-3,probably still get beat but not by 3 goal margin

devil99

Not a like for like replacement. But there is Moises Caicedo.
I have liked what I have seen so far with that guy. He was holding his own against City midfield yesterday. 50 to 60m should do.

I don’t want us to be another Arsenal/ Arsene Wenger where he nearly signed Zlatan, Cristiano with Haaland, Bellingham and Caicedo.

He is the one seems more attainable and comes with less package

Status
Not open for further replies.