Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
It's not possible for any footballer to be worse than Luke Shaw today.

But a very disappointing game, and to allow this to happen despite him getting all the praise for being a mentality monster, it's disappointing. Just hard to explain really how this could happen.
Nah I was thinking to myself 40 mins in how fecking good Luke Shaw is. Abysmal after that but Casemiro could do absolutely no right the whole game

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Didn't look fit.
He didn’t, but you don’t have to look fit to take a Scouser out as they’re running through our half. He’s an incredible player but today simply wasn’t good enough.

Real Name

He didn’t, but you don’t have to look fit to take a Scouser out as they’re running through our half. He’s an incredible player but today simply wasn’t good enough.
True, its just like he was far away from everything all night long.

KeanoMagicHat

Nah I was thinking to myself 40 mins in how fecking good Luke Shaw is. Abysmal after that but Casemiro could do absolutely no right the whole game
Shaw's pass was unreal in the first half but ultimately in the following 40 minutes or so he actively contributed more than anyone to the worst defeat in our modern history, that overrides anything that happened earlier. It was like watching David Luiz against Brazil, head gone.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looked to be limping early on which you can only imagine was a bit of a reducer on him.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Shocking from the minute 1, needs to sober up after that Barcelona victory.

Superunknown

Looked injured or ill or something in that first half. Surprised he lasted as long as he did. He had a very poor game.

Tee27

This guy is spent. Should be used as an impact sub at most.
I get people are upset about today and rightly so, but have a word with yourself ffs. Have you not watched him in most other games this season.

quadrant

Really poor today. Hard to pinpoint why, not sure if he was carrying an injury or what, but he didn't look his usual self. Seemed slow to the ball and people are ghosting through midfield in a way we don't usually see with him in the team.

M Bison

Supports
York City
The most disappointing performance of them all, he's the one you'd bank to stand up and be counted but folded early in the game and got bullied. Such a disappointing performance.

Eric_the_Red99

He was hobbling around after 5 minutes, dunno if thats why he was poor
If he was injured he should have come off. He was basically a passenger for most of the game, so whatever the reason for that, Sabitzer should have come on for him. He couldn’t have done any worse that Casemiro in that second half. One of several things that ETH got very badly wrong today.

clarkydaz

If he was injured he should have come off. He was basically a passenger for most of the game, so whatever the reason for that, Sabitzer should have come on for him. He couldn’t have done any worse that Casemiro in that second half. One of several things that ETH got very badly wrong today.
he was poor in the first half, i assumed then it was because he had a knock. Those type of players tend to play through pain though dont they

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He was terrible wasn't he? Did he even complete a pass in the first half?

Eric_the_Red99

he was poor in the first half, i assumed then it was because he had a knock. Those type of players tend to play through pain though dont they
You might be right about wanting to play through the pain, but that’s why I’m blaming ETH for not hooking him off. It was plainly obvious that there was a Casemiro-shaped vacuum in the middle of the park that Liverpool were exploiting.

Casemiro wasn’t really ‘playing’ through the pain. He was just shuffling about, doing nothing of any value. That’s just presenteeism and it doesn’t help the team at all.

Irrational.

The entire midfield was shown up today by 19 year old Harvey Elliott. Casemiro should’ve dominated that pipsqueak, but no idea what happened.

Ace

Always going to be up against it tonight with Fred and Weghorst as his partners in the midfield.

CloneMC16

Absolutely fecking shocking. He was shit from the 1st minute. Made it really hard for us.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Games like today it’s clear to see why the manager wanted De Jong more.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
He didn’t look right today at all

Blood Mage

Worst game of his career. He needs a rest as do a lot of other players. We need to feck one of the remaining cup competitions off.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We're nothing to him, if we'd given him a paella pie at half time he'd have turned into prime Makalele.

Idxomer

I just don't know how long the team can live with a holding midfielder whose passing accuracy goes under 70% so often.

It isn't a new problem, it has been happening for weeks. Today when he isn't 100% to clean up after his own mess and the others, the team got punished heavily.

Roboc7

Him and Varane didn’t look fit. It’s a huge issue we are so heavily reliant on two brilliant players in latter stages of their careers.

Part of issue ETH has is this might be best season he gets out of these two. It’s why this is such a difficult job and will still take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.