g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });
 Casemiro image 18

Casemiro Brazil flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

4.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

BarstoolProphet

Don't think I've ever seen a worse performance when you factor in how much he was involved throughout :lol:

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Every time I think he's played his worst game, he outdoes himself soon enough. Guy is supposed to be the most experienced player out there and he's the one who fecks things up.

Bobski

15 tackles attempted, dribbled past 8 times. Both must be near records, his unwillingness to stay on his feet is ridiculous.

Malone_Post

The fact he was captain today :lol:

He’s an absolute clown. If he’s still next season then the summer window will have been a disaster.

edgecutter

I said it last year that buying a player for 60 million when he's in his 30s would eventually come back and haunt us.

Heinzesight

Bloody hell. I was confused by people saying he was doing better recently and looked ok at the back. He’s a disaster and should be nowhere near the cup final.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
What an utterly howling performance. So bad it made me feel sorry for him.

gaffs

Yes, he was playing our of position, but jesus christ, that was absolutely terrible.

He looks like a Sunday league player who's been out on the booze the night before.

Telsim

As everyone who as an inkling said at the time, this has proven to be an absolutely terrible transfer. 80 million + the top draw salary.

Or perhaps an incredible piece of business. A heavy investment into Real Madrid to help them stop City and Liverpool from winning the Champions League.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
I know he was playing out of position but some of those mistakes had nothing to do with playing as a CB instead of DM. Must be one of the worst performances of his career.

Blood Mage

Fabinho-esque decline from him this season. It's scary how shit a once top class player can suddenly look once their body no longer fancies it.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Not much to even say, he was awful. Apart from how shit he defended the one bit that stood out to me in the second half, I think we’d had a corner and it got cleared and he run towards the wing to close down and looked like he was running through sand with his head down. Goosed

Castia

Had a good 6 months but he’s been shocking since. Madrid sure did see us coming

NoLogo

Seeing him like this makes me actually sad. When he came here it felt like he brought a winning mentality that the team can benefit from and now he has been one of our worst players for month, completely gave up on football it feels.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I believe starting Casemiro today was tormenting. Such a sad way to go.

He's not a professional athlete anymore. No way he can play another game for us. Literally looks like we run him into the ground.

Bobski

Clown keeps throwing himself on the ground, again, again and again
I partially blame the "Cas would have been sent off for that" horseshit.

The only red card that was questionable was the hands around the neck, people making out that the refs were out to get him when he is diving in so often is delusional.

Pickle85

Worst player on the pitch by a mile. Not his natural position but he was dreadful. He quite clearly doesn't have the legs to play at this level any more and he looks as though he knows it.

Bobski

You probably got shouted down at the time too.
And will again the next time the fanbase starts circle jerking to sign an in decline star name.

Pointless signing guys who have nothing to prove, RVP was hungry and even with him they only got a year and half.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I partially blame the "Cas would have been sent off for that" horseshit.

The only red card that was questionable was the hands around the neck, people making out that the refs were out to get him when he is diving in so often is delusional.
Diving is as often as that is suicidal defending. Who else does that ?

Oranges038

He could at least acknowledge his lack of pace and try to position himself better.

Watching him trying to break into a sprint is laughable.

KjaAnd

Never seen a player drop off so suddenly before. A complete shell of his former self. Completely done physically and mentally. Should never see the pitch again for us.

redshaw

Probably used up 3 years of playing energy in 6-8 months coming here.

He should leave and recover, playing for United is a grueling task.

Reactions: Fortitude

Rustyspider13

It was the worst performance I've seen in I don't know how long. Players make mistakes, I get that. But to make the same one over and over and over again... someone of his experience should know better. And to see him trying to run is like someone is trying to start an old car, takes a few tries to rev up before going. It's a steep and sad decline.

The Hilton

He's been so bad this season it's been borderline sabotage on occasions. He's a bit of a headless chicken at the best of times, but tonight was the worst he's been since joining.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Never seen a player drop off so suddenly before. A complete shell of his former self. Completely done physically and mentally. Should never see the pitch again for us.
Was obvious he'd lost a step from even last year just watching the opener against Wolves. I hate Ten Hag's dogshit tactics as much as anyone but Casemiro in any system is exposed at this point at the highest level.

Andersons Dietician

Shockingly bad. Must have lost faith in his own ability to run as well as the amount of time he spends sliding in in stupid positions and just getting bypassed is alarming. The lack of athleticism in our squad is something that needs addressed in the summer.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
I believe starting Casemiro today was tormenting. Such a sad way to go.

He's not a professional athlete anymore. No way he can play another game for us. Literally looks like we run him into the ground.
He'll start the cup final.

flappyjay

Come the summer there will be a bunch of people with a hard on for some other super star veteran in this forum." This is not fifa, players play longer nowadays" thats what we will be told. Sadly for a long time we have had people in important positions with this mentality at the club.