Champions League 2017/18

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Who are potential teams that Liverpool could face.

What would be glorious is if Liverpool get Ajax and get put out. It would be funny as feck after Klopps comments.

Anyway, and English team are due an elimination. Last time it was Everton so here's hoping.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal

What would be glorious is if Liverpool get Ajax and get put out. It would be funny as feck after Klopps comments.

Anyway, and English team are due an elimination. Last time it was Everton so here's hoping.
Only Arsenal can go through the playoffs ;)

Rafateria

Liverpool and Ajax are both seeded (if Ajax qualify) so they can't be drawn against each other. Damn, did I spoil your fun ? :D

Laphroaig

So Celtic are being absolute twats and refuse Norwegian tv to show the match to prevent streaming. Hopefully there'll be streams!

Mibabalou

53', 93', 94', 99', 90+1', 90+3', 26', 34'
So Celtic are being absolute twats and refuse Norwegian tv to show the match to prevent streaming. Hopefully there'll be streams!

That's truly awful, I'm in New York and was hoping to watch Nice v Ajax today but no one is showing it.

Uefa needs to sell hd streams of these matches for a few dollars / pounds / euros and people will pay. Dont fight streamers you can't ever win, embrace those who would be willing to play a reasonable amount for hd streams on an app or something.

Hojoon

Huntelaar back at Ajax, didn't hear that. I remember when we were linked with him along with Berbatov in 2009.

NoPace

I definitely think Nice will go through.
Yeah, I put some money on them to win today after watching the first few minutes. Ajax have the ball but Nice look comfortable defensively and the Nice breaks are getting more dangerous. Srarfi missed a good chance to play in Balotelli for a 1 on 1 and that was the 2nd time he almost go in behind.

I can see why Seri is being rumoured to Arsenal for a big fee. Very quick and hungry for the ball and some nice and clean short passing so far in transitions.

NoPace

I'd like to see Dolberg in a front 2, his first touches are so clever but he seems to struggle to get on the ball with teams sitting back against Ajax. Could see him forming a great partnership with a quicker striker alongside him, though obviously big teams playing 2 up front are rare these days (Atletico, Monaco)

Aboutreika18

Nice are a neat, little side. Much better transition wise than Ajax, hope they go through so we can see a new, rising team in the group stages.

Ajax always end up in Real Madrid's group and being battered by them home and away with Ronaldo especially bullying them.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
1-0 Balotelli. Great, I want Nice to play in the CL.

NoPace

I've long thought Favre would be a good choice for next England manager. He's comfortable with a 4-4-2 and his sides defend well. I could see him making England competent in a tournament, back to the usual quarter final defeats since they don't have the talent they did back under Sven.