Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Just realised Verratti too! Three big players (including Mbappe though he does start from the bench). Should be a really interesting game.
Verratti injured by another psg player in a training session...

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
With Messi, Barcelona will always have a chance.

I am a Bayern fan and I am scared of Barcelona
You’ve nothing to worry about, you’ve got the best striker in the world who is on fire at the minute. Messi can’t carry Barca on his own, the rest of the team need to pull there weight, you’ve got quality all over the pitch.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Atalanta have a real shot, even missing Ilicic. That PSG midfield is extremely sound, though lacking creativity and magic. Love Herrera, but he alone won't provide that spark. It will be up to Neymar to run the show. It's set up to be a really fun game for neutrals.
A very conservative and defensive PSG team i.e. a 4-4-2 in disguise

----------------------- Navas
Kehrer-----TS------------ Kimpembe -------- Bernat
----------------------Marquinhos
-------Herrera ----------------------Gueye
Sarabia
-----------------------------------Neymar
------------------ Icardi

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Ballague:

“It is strange. There is hardly anyone around. When you cross paths with a journalist, it is like finding a long-lost friend. No atmosphere, no advertisements.
There is no sense there is something big happening here – not even in the newspapers. No-one has made the trip.
I got a pass but I cannot access the stadium. It is the way Uefa is trying to make the place safe.
Football is a game of emotion. You are taking the emotions without the fans, why are we playing?”

Right so what does he suggest? Just have football fans have no football at all until COVID dies down? Yeah great idea, see you in 202_ Ballbag.

I understand it’s frustrating for fans not being there. But if it was between having no football or football with no fans at the moment - I bet the vast, vast majority would go with the latter.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The disrespect of bt sport there for neymar :lol: wtf is that all about? Swear Glenn hoddle has never watched a match in his life

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Ballague:

“It is strange. There is hardly anyone around. When you cross paths with a journalist, it is like finding a long-lost friend. No atmosphere, no advertisements.
There is no sense there is something big happening here – not even in the newspapers. No-one has made the trip.
I got a pass but I cannot access the stadium. It is the way Uefa is trying to make the place safe.
Football is a game of emotion. You are taking the emotions without the fans, why are we playing?”

Right so what does he suggest? Just have football fans have no football at all until COVID dies down? Yeah great idea, see you in 202_ Ballbag.

I understand it’s frustrating for fans not being there. But if it was between having no football or football with no fans at the moment - I bet the vast, vast majority would go with the latter.
He’s just annoyed he can’t get into games :lol: all these free passes these plonkers get makes them think they’re above it all.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Ballague:

He really has to ask why we're playing? Money, TV contracts have to be fulfilled, simple as that.

I've enjoyed the games as well though to be fair, better on TV with fake crowd noise.

big rons sovereign

He really has to ask why we're playing? Money, TV contracts have to be fulfilled, simple as that.

I've enjoyed the games as well though to be fair, better on TV with fake crowd noise.
What ballbag wants is for it to be handed to Barca, no questions and pep to be knighted for services to bald men in shit knitwear.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I want PSG to win as I feel they’ll be more likely to stop city winning it if they reach the final

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The players missing are a huge loss but those kind of games against underdogs aren't usually the ones where we struggle.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Right lets see what this Atalanta hype trains all about.. only ever watched them from a few Serie A highlights and that match where they couldn't capitalise with Kyle Walker in goal for City for the last 10 mins.

marktan

Allez Le Atlanta, Georgia

Btw which side of the bracket are PSG onn if they win, Citys / Bayern / Atletico ?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
If we're being very kind to Neymar, that could be down to a lack of competitive matches recently :nervous:

fecking terrible miss though

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Think the winner out of Bayern and Barca are winning the tournament, city’s defence isn’t good enough yet.
This Barcelona even if they fluke past Bayern aren't winning it. City have a better chance.

RoyH1

Is there anyone outside of Paris or Qatar supporting PSG here? Neutrals to the man are with the underdog Atalanta it seems