Champions League Knockouts (12 Aug - 23rd Aug)

padr81

Supports
Man City
Even now though?

Your record for how good you've been in the last few years is shocking
Terrible, I've said it before this team are great when their tails are up, they crumble when its put up to them.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't think Lyon have shied away from any 50/50 challenge one little bit.

DoubleLeg_Savage

Supports
Chelsea
This game and Atletico/Leipzig game are both such a come down after last night's game. :boring:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
City play like super soccer on Snes where by far the best way to score was to run to the back line and pas it diagonally infront of goal and walk it into the net.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Their keeper needs to sharpen up a bit. His handling has been quite calamitous.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Depay needs to start working as hard as team is working. Lazy ass pressing at the moment from him

Irrational.

Pep should try converting Walker and Cancelo into inverted super false wingback registas. It's the only way City will win this game and Pep's genius will shine through.

Suedesi

Its bizarre seeing City setup like this, they have the much better players, changing their system to counter Lyon's is not something you would expect from Pep..
He's got previous in shitting the bad before. Used to do the same whilst at Bayern. Know some hardcore Bayern fans that absolutely despise Pep precisely for that.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Oh I wish to be a fly in City dressing room. Pep is going to have absolute meltdown

In Rainbows

City play like super soccer on Snes where by far the best way to score was to run to the back line and pas it diagonally infront of goal and walk it into the net.
My strategy was always to lineup to the corner of the net, and just kick it from a little far.