Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Mana

Supports
Chelsea
Stop the game please. I'm actually feeling really sorry for this team. It's not funny anymore.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They 10-2 do this don't they?

Pogbahimovich

If we get to the CL next year, and its a big if, is there actually any chance of winning it? All the refs seem to be Braca/Real fans or EPL haters. I mean I am watching the Napoli game and I cannot believe that he blows the whistle for the softest of challenges. What is worse is that I can see a dive watching TV live and it is confirmed through a replay. It seems that it is a non contact sport and barely touching another player merits a foul if you dive theatrically. The european teams all learned the trick and are very clever.
Then there is Arsenal being denied a pen and then get a triple punished for something that is essentially a shoulder to shoulder and then a dive. Video replays and challenges must be introduced as soon as possible. I mean why do you have 6 refs in the CL?? Why not use 3 them as equal referees each having their own third of the pitch. At least that way they will not be knackered and affected mentally by the fatigue and the crowd.

Solver

Wenger can be really weird; this game was over at 2-1 and he really should have stopped playing the so-called Arsenal way and simply shut up shop. He's supposed to be a football purist but some things are just stupid to be honest

Oscie

Arsenal probably going to give it a week before they announce Wenger's new 2 year deal.

Lyricist

I think had the ref not made the correct decision on the penalty incident, and had he not given an understandable red card for Koscielny, Arsenal would've clearly went through.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Harsh for Arsenal though, they played really well in the first half even though i think Bayern was not taking it serious as usual in the 2nd leg against them.

Everytime Koscielny gets off, we can score for fun.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Predictable results tonight imo. Those games had the wrong opponents. It should have been Madrid - Bayern and Napoli - Arsenal.

Josep Dowling

So many fans talk of United getting decisions but there really must be question in the Champions League for Bayern and Barcelona.

Where has the double punishment rule gone? I thought they could no longer give a red and a penalty. Joke decision really. Arsenal should of had a pen in the first half.

redshaw

Pretty sure the German comms just talked about the 8-2 with United.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
My favourite part was how Arsenal brought Ozil on with 18 minutes left and 7-2 down on aggregate like he could do any thing. He has enough problems turning up in big games over 90 minutes, nevermind making 6 goals at a ratio of 1 every 3 minutes in the time remaining.

Giggs86

If Wenger doesn't resign after this he's the biggest pus*y in world football. Absolutely shameless.
I almost feel bad for Arsenal fans.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
That proved to be a bad decision in the long run, a quick fix for short time period (for a couple of seasons). Robert Lewandowski should have been signed instead, imagine what would have happened in previous two years.

If I remember correctly, he had some kind of agreement agreed with United, even Poland's National Coach mentioned that He is off to United. Bull0cks
I have to agree with this. I wanted us to go for Lewi instead