Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Ixion

Sad to see Wenger go out like this. Fergie knew to go out as a Champion.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
It is funny that they work so hard every year to get into the CL to subsequently get spanked. Masochism at its finest.

leontas

TY from Arsenal Fan TV will somehow put a positive spin on this. Can't wait!
He'll blame the referee on the exit.

In all fairness, Arsenal played really well in the first half and started off the second quite brightly. But that was a penalty and a goal-scoring opportunity, so I can't see how they can have any complaints from that. They did really give up completely after that though, which does not do Wenger any favours.

RedStarUnited

When Kos comes to renew his contract. His agent can prepare the highlights of these two matches vs Bayern for evidence of his importance to the team lol

Trizy

Every year same shit. They are such a waste of a Champions League spot.

Liverpool, Chelsea & United would have done better than that.

Wiesenlooser

Supports
Bayern Munich
The players should be ashamed of themselves, humiliating their coach like this

Theonas

Scout
I honestly thought we could do worse than a cheeky bid for Sanchez in the summer, very very good player and at his best, a great player. But I don't care how great one can be with an attitude like that. I mean that makes Suarez and Costa look like gentlemen.

Seveneric

I honestly don't think Sanchez laughing was "haha this team is so shit, can't wait to move", more like "10-2, wtf"

Walters_19_MuFc

Oxlade Chamberlain pressing the keeper in the 93rd minute, after being on from the start.

Ozil comes on in the 10 mins and the pressing is non-existent.

If I was Arsenal manager, I'd ship him and Sanchez out straight away. Don't think they want to play for the club.

They need a rebuild.

derace

wow. joking around on the pitch, laughing and switching jerseys after such a defeat? those players are disgusting. imagine united players behave like that after getiting fecked that way