Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
That was over two seasons ago. Sidibe has done enough to allow Fab keep the cm role
Sidibé joined this summer. Last year the RB role was shared between Raggi and Fabinho.

diarm

As good as Mbappe and Silva have obviously been, I've been hugely impressed with Mendy at right back. He looks full of work, quick, strong defensively and always looking to offer something in attack.

Silas

As good as Mbappe and Silva have obviously been, I've been hugely impressed with Mendy at right back. He looks full of work, quick, strong defensively and always looking to offer something in attack.
Mendy's playing at left back I'm pretty sure.

Art

Art the artist
Mendy plays at left back. With Sidibe on the right.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Embarassing, lucky to make it to half time still in the game. Should be 3 or 4 down. Pep better tear into these lazy cnuts at half time. Only Aguero and Fernandinho seems to be putting a shift in. Silva, KDB, Sane and Sterling all terrible.

MullerUtd

I think questions will have to be asked for sure. Pep took over from Hycknes as well who won the CL at canter, didn't do well in Europe. With Barca he had one of the best teams to ever play the darn thing so yeah.. You suddenly start to wonder. Also will he want a complete overhaul of players at City this summer to try to get the players he wants in?
This is why I'm so glad we didn't get Pep. I never bought into his hype at all. If he does a complete overhaul at City in the summer, it says a lot about his coaching ability and he has basically admitted he has failed this season. Oh Pep, what's wrong with you? You had the best job ever at Barca, you chose to resign and went to Bayern but thankfully still kept your reputation intact. Now you've been found out. You could have stayed and the world will never find out you weren't as good as how you were made out to be.

RedCurry

This Monaco comeback is not even surprising. They are an excellent team going forward.

gaucho_10

1 shit CB and 1 box to box playing as DM. The rest are attacking players.
Even if he pulls it off, this confirms guy is a retard when it comes to football tactics.

Can't believe they managed to score 5 in the first leg.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We'd be completely fecked if Chelsea managed to sign Bernardo Silva, he's absolutely brilliant.

Ban

Even if he pulls it off, this confirms guy is a retard when it comes to football tactics.

And a FB playing as a CB.

Peanut Butter

Quit with the fecking 'retard' remarks some people find it offensive!

Actually, I am reporting this. You must be 12 years old.

MullerUtd

If City can keep the score to 0-2 down till half-time, I reckon they still can do it. They usually play better in the second half.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I'm convinced Mendy will be a United player next season. It's the kind of obvious and sensible signing Mourinho goes for

Bernardo Silva is absolutely brilliant but I don't see him fitting in perfectly at any of the world's biggest clubs. Maybe at Madrid to replace either Isco or James. Mbappe is simply unbelievable

gica_7

Basically, apart from Monaco's central defenders and the goalkeeper, whoever we sign would make us way better. It is very rare to see all 11 players playing with this energy combined with incredible harmony.

This half has been no worse than our trashing of Roma. City could not do anything.