Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Moiraine

Wenger o wenger
Now he is making a change when the tie is effectively over, seriously he can feck off

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
What? I am enjoying football more in these European ties than previously.
I'm not saying they aren't enjoyable. They certainly are. I just thought the standard of football in the Bayern v Arsenal wasn't the best. Arsenal being crap as per usual and Bayern didn't look great. Although they are on fire now against atrocious defending from Arsenal.

ken11

Arsene should leave Arsenal after this season. As a non-Arsenal fan, even I am sick of seeing this shit every year.

Sylar

Wenger is a dinosaur watching this. He allowed that to happen by not making any change at all. Its so strange.

Funny thing is, 1 goal from Arsenal can change this tie. Where is Welbeck?

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
@oneniltothearsenal
@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Poor Arsenal fans: always destroyed by the same club.

Giroud as a CF and Alexis Sanchez would have been a better option IMO Ozil is more useful on the wing.

I don't follow Arsenal but I can't believe Wenger has taken the right decisions

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
@oneniltothearsenal
@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Giroud as a CF and Alexis Sanchez would have been a better option IMO Ozil is more useful on the wing.

Ozil should be on the bench. As simply as that

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
Finally Thiago show's at the big stage what everyome thought he was capable of all along.
4:1 now - Gabriel put down the pants for Arsenal and they are begging for a spanking. Let's see how many more goals the Bayern offense has in them. 3 more would be great, I kinda like 7:1 for some reason :D

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Good stuff we're winning. Couldn't watch most of the game until now and was very worried when I checked the scoreline at half time, so I don't know if we've been good or bad but I'm happy were having this lead at the moment with almost half and hour left to play.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Every fecking year for ages people have said this is the time Arsenal beat Barca or Bayern (pick the one they are currently playing at the time) without realising they are not actually getting better year by year.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
It's a cold and wet night at the Allianz Arena

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
@oneniltothearsenal
@Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

I have already said we should have played with the 4-3-3. Wenger just never fecking learns.

RoyH1

I'm surprised by some of the earlier comments in this thread. Did anyone seriously expect the Arsenal Football Club to beat Bayern in Germany?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
That's not even true tbh.
Yeah they had a legitimate penalty shout and could have probably scored two or three more. But aside from that Arsenal have been a match for that. If you actually disregarded all of the time Bayern have been on the ball, Arsenal would be the dominant team.