Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Not a dive but not a penalty either. Keeper got a foot on the ball.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
He was clearly on the way down long before the touch from the keeper.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Classy Pep waving a card there. Piece of shit.

Ainu

How the feck are people in here saying that's a penalty and not a dive?? It's as fecking clear as day it's a complete dive. He's falling way before contact and dragging his leg while doing so to ensure there's contact. Well deserved yellow card, fantastic call by the ref.

Dobba

Sky Sports for City's goal: "Was it offside? Doesn't matter, the ref says it stands"

They're now discussing the non-penalty like its the biggest injustice in Manchester since Deidre was sent down.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
He was going down before the touch from Subasic. No pen. Had he held his dive a fraction, though..

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Sky Sports for City's goal: "Was it offside? Doesn't matter, the ref says it stands"

They're now discussing the non-penalty like its the biggest injustice in Manchester since Deidre was sent down.
I'm surprised Sky still acknowledge that the CL exists.

fatmanWazza

Referee's a rag...the boo boys at the emptihad..if city go on to loose or draw the meltdown in Bluemoon will be one for the ages:lol:

legolegs

duploarms
Supports
Ajax
It is a pen, the player has the right to jump if he is going to get taken out. He exaggerated it too much though.
But jumping is different to going down before the contact is made. I think a penalty might have been given had Agüero not tried so hard to get it.