Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

alsabi

Monaco of Ligue 1 giving us the worst French defensive collapse since 1940.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Not sure why people want City to go out considering:

1. It gives them more focus on the Premiership.
2. It makes the PL European rankings for the CL suffer.
I could never and will never give a crap about point number 2

And I am a firm believer that going for two major trophies adds focus as long as the squad is used properly.

Either way I can never root for city, Liverpool, Chelsea or arse in Europe. Just can't do it

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Disappointed with Jardim. Reminded me of our capitulation at Benfica's stadium when he was our manager.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Such a naive 2nd half from Monaco, reminds me of Arsenal. At 3-2, a clever coach would've done some subs and tried to just destroy the home team's game. Hindsight of course, but it felt like Monaco just wanted to try to score more.

wr8_utd

:'(
I don't think I've ever seen a better game than that! Don't really care who goes through but just want a similar second leg. The Monaco manager deserves a lot of blame though. Really should have shut up shop at 3-2.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Well it was fun while it lasted.

State of Monaco's defence:rolleyes:

Ban

Fair play to City for coming back but it was a complete collapse by Monaco.

City still look shaky as hell. If they progress someone like Madrid can maul them.

OldTrevil

One of the craziest games I've seen, world class attacking quality and shambolic defenses, entertainment galore

padr81

Supports
Man City
This is far from done Monaco only need to win 2-0 to go through and they are well capable of beating us by 2. Jardim must get his tactics straight off the football manager games. Amazing, pacey, powerful going forward but even worse defensively than both City and Liverpool.

We won the second half 4-1... so surreal, that game could have been 7-7. Final score definately flattered us.

GrandJury

I could never and will never give a crap about point number 2

And I am a firm believer that going for two major trophies adds focus as long as the squad is used properly.

Either way I can never root for city, Liverpool, Chelsea or arse in Europe. Just can't do it
I think it depends on the games, if City get Real Madrid/PSG in the next round I'd expect their league form around those games to suffer.

Though you could be right of course.

NYAS

City getting ahead of themselves here with all the celebrations. Would be brilliant to see Monaco simply win 2-0 at home and knock them the feck out. Calm down you weirdos.