Champions League Round of 16 (14th Feb - 15th Mar)

If Monaco are to win they definitely need a couple more goals. Fantastic going forward but that defence is well dodgy

If Monaco scores a 3rd, City will be in trouble. The beauty of an away goal! 3 away goals for Monaco, fair play, you deserves it if you go through. Still think City will get through though.

No complaints we're getting absolutely hammered and deserve to be more down. If I was Pep I'd hook KDB right now for Yaya. His worst performance in a City shirt ever.

Problem for City is Monaco will score again.
These commentators are a joke, its Monaco who are now under pressure and City will sit back and take advantage of the space?
Do they think it was City who scored?

Monaco looking amazing so far, hopefully City continue to capitulate. Monaco have a good handful of players I'd like at OT.

No complaints we're getting absolutely hammered and deserve to be more down. If I was Pep I'd hook KDB right now for Yaya. His worst performance in a City shirt ever.
Get him further forward and bin Silva. His position makes no sense to me

I thought Monaco would struggle without Falcao tonight but they're looking brilliant so far.

City's lack of defence is shocking. Neither team are great at the back but Monaco have come out flying and this could be embarrassing for City if they don't get a grip

If we don't snag any of Monaco's talents then i hope they all stay there, really enjoyable to watch

Mendy is absolutely fantastic. We ought to go for him if Shaw can't get back to his best.
Looking at his stats he has 10 assists this season. That's pretty impressive, and seems about right because his crossing so far has looked great.

Get him further forward and bin Silva. His position makes no sense to me
They are supposed to be a two man midfield but Silva's been poor too. I think the difference is when KdB has one of these days nothing comes off for him. A 1/10 Silva is still likely to pull off that one killer ball. But I'd have no qualms with either or both.

If City fails to get past Monaco, Pep's credentials will seriously be undermined and questioned. I'm starting to think that Pep is really a fraud and he merely inherited great teams with Barca and Bayern. The fact that he was brought into Bayern to win the Champions League and on all occasions, he couldn't even make it to the final and was embarrassed twice by Barca and Madrid is quite telling.

If City fails to get past Monaco, Pep's credentials will seriously be undermined and questioned. I'm starting to think that Pep is really a fraud and he merely inherited great teams with Barca and Bayern. The fact that he was brought into Bayern to win the Champions League and on all occasions, he couldn't even make it to the final and was embarrassed twice by Barca and Madrid is quite telling.
His away record in Europe is really poor

Let's not jinx it now, if they're out tonight I'd be ecstatic.