g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Liverpool create so much from the second ball, it's crazy. How is that coached? To generate so much out of so much volatility...
It's part coaching, part the player's natural reaction times and quickness, liverpool appear to scout for that when they sign players

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
De Vrij playing through a concussion this half btw. He's telling his bench he can't see....

choccy77

Gotta love the Italians, they don't give a damn if a player has brain damage, just get back on the pitch now!

mu4c_20le

Perisic hasn't been anything special, he's simply their best player which isn't saying much. It like an old folks home over there.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
First time I’ve seen this adeyemi kid and he’s fantastic. Wonderful movement and workrate. Salzburg outstanding - so much energy in that first half pushing right up and absolutely lightning in transition. Better decision making and it could be even further ahead. Great game to watch.

ti vu

Fawning over VVD getting the basics of defending right. Absolute cringe
Agree. The best part of that sequence was that defence splitting pass. Yet all the talk is about VVD pace. A better touch and a faster striker would put VVD into shame for his marking.

Liverpool love in commentary is a joke.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich have been pretty average of late. The 3 selfish wingers on together at the same time doesn't help. Just lacks balance.

United unironically look better than this. Shocking half an hour for Bayern
It wasn't that bad from Bayern: they got into dangerous positions plenty of times, they just couldn't finish them. Leipzig didn't have much more than the goal either.

Deery

Dreary
Brozovic is class.
Isn't he running out of contract this summer? We should sign him.
Seriously? Liverpool have gotten through midfield with ease and probably should have created more, Fabinho I think has been class.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
When Thiago made that 50 yard pass to release Salah I thought this could be a good game. It hasn't.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
First time I’ve seen this adeyemi kid and he’s fantastic. Wonderful movement and workrate. Salzburg outstanding - so much energy in that first half pushing right up and absolutely lightning in transition. Better decision making and it could be even further ahead. Great game to watch.
We might just be able to get away with swapping him for Rashford without Joel Glazer noticing as well. :wenger:

KristianKrystal

Just learned that Alphonso Davies is out with Myocarditis. Sounds very serious. Hope his career which was just getting started doesn't get derailed from this :(
Most cases are mild, but there’s a risk for cardiac arrest so he’ll probably be sidelined for a while. In Denmark you’re not allowed to play for half a year if I recall correctly.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
He’s looked classy all game. Especially the moment when Lautaro didn’t even try to take him on shows the fear factor he has. Remember when we had that with Rio?
The only fear factor I can remember is the fear Harry Maguire puts into every man utd fan when he steps foot on the pitch.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Decent introductory half to this tie… Inter benchmarking their calibre, Liverpool pondering if they can bite.

KC91

Inter are missing Barella in the midfield for sure. Vidal hasn’t been bad, but Barella adds a much different dynamic in terms of playing out from the back and linking to the attack.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Gushing about the acceleration of Van Dijk. I'd catch Dzeko in a sprint, for feck sake.
He was running alongside Peresic and only beat him for pace when Peresic brought the ball down.