Champions League Round of 16 (15th Feb - 16th Mar)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
This is there for Inter if they want it. We’ve been utter trash.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Inter really pushing for the break through, so strange coming from an Italian team.

ti vu

Inter moves to pseudo back 4 now. Perisic plays winger and pins back TAA

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Alexander-Arnold is an absolutely horrendous defender. So out of his league against a tough opponent.

Mike Smalling

Danish commentators calling TAA the best right back in the world, while recognizing he can’t defend at all :houllier:

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
I really like Konaté. Something about him that exudes calmness and confidence.

RopersReturn

Why didn’t we buy Perisic when we had the opportunity to, he’s tearing Liverpool to shreds down the wing.

Red Pumpkin

Supports
Bayern Munchen
I'm not sure Bayern are playing particularly badly except the suicidally high 3 man backline. I think this is more of a case rock, scissors, paper. Bayern are used to being able to outpace opponents, cranking up the tempo forcing errors. This Salzburg team seems to be even better than Bayern at playing 100 miles an hour.

Their young players are super fast, they are pressing like mad men and don't mind conceding possesion if they can hit Bayern on the break. Not sure they will croak either, they are young.

No clue what Nagelsmann will come up with, Salzburg play like 2012 Dortmund. And Bayern severely miss Thiago in there who could unlock defences. Now it's cut back after cut back without effect into a jammed penalty area.

Harold_Giles

Seriously? Liverpool have gotten through midfield with ease and probably should have created more, Fabinho I think has been class.
Fabinho is class, we know all about that though.

I've haven't watched Inter in recent years, so my view on Brozovic has been formed watching Croatia.
I like his movement, he works hard to find space to make himself available for a pass which I think is often very lacking from our midfield options.
Nice passing range as well, plus he's quick to release the ball.

To be clear, by no means do I think adding him alone would solve our midfield crisis. As an added option I think he'd be class.