Champions League Round of 16 fixtures

Ruud10

A Bit Wordy
Surprised at the amount of people backing Celtic tonight. Juve are a fantastic team. Think they'll have too much for Celtic.
Juve all the way.

This is one of those games where the heart says one thing, but the head says another. Don't bet money you can't afford to lose on Celtic turning over Juve.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Surprised at the amount of people backing Celtic tonight. Juve are a fantastic team. Think they'll have too much for Celtic.
Their strike force is very average. I think Celtic will win this but Juve wins the tie.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's not that ridiculous a prediction tbh. Celtic have it in them to get a 1-0 win if they emulate their performances in the CL this year.

Will be interesting to see how and if Wanyama can disrupt the superb Juve midfield.

Think it will be a score draw though.

Brophs

The One and Only
I can see this being where Celtic come unstuck. They might get a score draw but I reckon they'll be well beaten over two legs.

gamma1

Lineups:
Juventus- Buffon, Martín Cáceres, Peluso, Barzagli, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Vučinić, Matri
Celtic - Forster, Izaguirre, Ambrose, Wilson, Mulgrew, Lustig, Brown, Commons, Wanyama, Forrest, Hooper

SUBS:
Juventus - Storari, Pogba, Padoin, Marrone, Giovinco, Anelka, Quagliarella.
Celtic - Załuska, Matthews, Ledley, Kayal, Miku, Nouioui, Watt

Forevergiggs

Paris Saint-Germain: Salvatore Sirigu, Christophe Jallet, Alex, Mamadou Sakho, Maxwell, Lucas Moura, Marco Verratti, Blaise Matuidi, Javier Pastore, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Valencia: Vicente Guaita; Joao Pereira, Adil Rami, Ricardo Costa, Andres Guardado; Daniel Parejo, Tino Costa, Ever Banega; Jonas, Sofiane Feghouli, Roberto Soldado

JP77

Asamoah missing, that's a boost for Celtic right now. Vucinic passed fit though. We'll see how big the absence of Chiellini will be, because he'll be back for the second leg. Could be a long and tough night for Celtic here.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
I can see this being where Celtic come unstuck. They might get a score draw but I reckon they'll be well beaten over two legs.
Aye, reckon Juve possess a more suitable set of strengths to deal with Celtic compared to the teams they faced in the group stages.

VoetbalWizard

Paris Saint-Germain: Salvatore Sirigu, Christophe Jallet, Alex, Mamadou Sakho, Maxwell, Lucas Moura, Marco Verratti, Blaise Matuidi, Javier Pastore, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Valencia: Vicente Guaita; Joao Pereira, Adil Rami, Ricardo Costa, Andres Guardado; Daniel Parejo, Tino Costa, Ever Banega; Jonas, Sofiane Feghouli, Roberto Soldado
definitely watching this over juve-celtic even though i really like watching juve.

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu

that front 6 looks brilliant

Cevno

Watching Celtic vs Juve probably.

Want to see Wanyama.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I really want Celtic to do this just because it'd be amazing and funny.

On the other hand I have a strange affinity for Juventus this season, mostly due to them completely raping Chelsea whilst somehow looking like a team of particularly unarsed Berbatovs.

Skorenzy

Valencia going with Dani Parejo at CM? Ouch. Is Gago injured? Even then, Albelda would have been preferable.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Lineups:
Juventus- Buffon, Martín Cáceres, Peluso, Barzagli, Bonucci, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, Vučinić, Matri
Celtic - Forster, Izaguirre, Ambrose, Wilson, Mulgrew, Lustig, Brown, Commons, Wanyama, Forrest, Hooper

SUBS:
Juventus - Storari, Pogba, Padoin, Marrone, Giovinco, Anelka, Quagliarella.
Celtic - Załuska, Matthews, Ledley, Kayal, Miku, Nouioui, Watt
Surprised Ambrose made the first team, he just came back from the ACN.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The Celtic game is on stv in Scotland and the idiots decided to be pitch side meaning you can barely hear the presenter and pundits.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Celtic's last 23 home games in the CL, W15 D6 L2. Both defeats against Barca. That's an absolutely outstanding record for what is an average team.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Who sang that dreadful dirge first Celtic or Liverpool?

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
People singing rather loudly will not affect legends of the game such as Buffon, Pirlo etc. I expect Juve to be clinical here, a 2-0 victory for the Old Lady.

Skorenzy

Valencia without a real holding mid... :lol: this'll end well. Valverde thinks he's Emery or what?

Cevno

21 apps in all competitions, pretty good for a young player just coming into a team in a new league, especially with that midfield.
Yeah, 12 starts mostly in the cup or against lower teams in a league that is more suited to him and also, in a system that suits him well with 2 other players doing the running.

It's decent game time, but nothing special or substantially more than he would have gotten here. Even Powell made 6 appearances for us before getting injured till November and he is a year behind Pogba.

Drifter

American
BBC are really playing up this game.Hope Celtic don't disappoint.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I want Celtic to do good, but (somewhat) sadly I expect Juve to trash them, regardless of their record.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
The commentary and media love in with Celtic is cringey as feck.

Good atmosphere ofcourse, but feck me, when you have three big games a season it would be like that.