Champions League semifinals (2nd legs)

NoPace

:confused: Did you know, that many Caf muppets scream bloody murder at the prospect of signing Barcelona or Real Madrid cast offs, since Man United should be competing for the next shiny toy?
I have no idea how people didn't learn from the summer we sold Ronaldo to Madrid and they let Sneijder and Robben go and we got neither even though we were crying out for a world-class attacker. Rooney in front of Sneijder with Nani and Valencia out wide, or Rooney behind Chicharito with Robben and Nani (or another left-winger as maybe we wouldn't have signed Valencia since Nani can play both sides but Robben only on the right) and we'd have won even more in Fergie's final few years.

People don't want castoffs but Madrid castoffs are often guys like Cambiasso, Ozil, Di Maria and soon it looks like Bale may even join them, along with guys like James and if they sign Mbappe or De Gea we could be talking about Benzema and Navas too.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Great hit but the keeper hasn't done himself any favours there.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Juventus is comfortably the best team of the tournament, its going to be a travesty if they dont win it. But thats tournament football for you...we can only hope!

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Do Juve's stadium staff think the Fratelli's are actually Italian?

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus is comfortably the best team of the tournament, its going to be a travesty if they dont win it. But thats tournament football for you...we can only hope!
Everything is written for them. Madrid won't be the first club to retain the CL back to back

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
And well done to them. It says nothing about going 90 minutes in a final against a totally different type of world class attack.
Like I said, it'll be a close game. But to draw conclusions like Mbappe is shit because he can't score against the best defence in the world, which nullified what is commonly regarded as the best attack in the world, is ridiculous.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I have no idea how people didn't learn from the summer we sold Ronaldo to Madrid and they let Sneijder and Robben go and we got neither even though we were crying out for a world-class attacker. Rooney in front of Sneijder with Nani and Valencia out wide, or Rooney behind Chicharito with Robben and Nani (or another left-winger as maybe we wouldn't have signed Valencia since Nani can play both sides but Robben only on the right) and we'd have won even more in Fergie's final few years.

People don't want castoffs but Madrid castoffs are often guys like Cambiasso, Ozil, Di Maria and soon it looks like Bale may even join them, along with guys like James and if they sign Mbappe or De Gea we could be talking about Benzema and Navas too.
Sneijder was great for one season since leaving Real. Valencia is still at the club.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
:confused: Did you know, that many Caf muppets scream bloody murder at the prospect of signing Barcelona or Real Madrid cast offs, since Man United should be competing for the next shiny toy?
They do ? Most of their cast offs are better than most of our players so I think they are thick

redshaw

What a player. Lovely technique on the shot.

Madrid will be getting a bit of their own medicine come the final.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Juventus concede 0.2 goals on average this season, don't they? That's superhuman. Their attack ain't half bad either, what a team they've assembled over the last couple of years.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Like I said, it'll be a close game. But to draw conclusions like Mbappe is shit because he can't score against the best defence in the world, which nullified what is commonly regarded as the best attack in the world, is ridiculous.
That mbappe comment was actually made to trigger some of the new kid on the block oooohhh hyyyppppppeee posters on the caf. Sorry for angering you.

Got bad news too. He isn't coming.

leontas

My oh my are Barcelona regretting selling him now. Take a bow Dani Alves - bloody world class.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Alves is trolling the entire FC Barcelona management team. I mean, how do you lose a player like that for free? :lol:

NoPace

Sneijder was great for one season since leaving Real. Valencia is still at the club.
It's not either or. They'd have done well together I think with Sneijder as a 10 and Valencia's pace on the wing. And his one great and following decent seasons would have been well worth 20M less in Ronaldo fees.

Ridge Racer

Supports
Real Madrid
Juventus concede 0.2 goals on average this season, don't they? That's superhuman. Their attack ain't half bad either, what a team they've assembled over the last couple of years.
They have no weaknesses. Truly a devastating team

Stacks

Higuain, Walter Samuel, Eto'o, Khedira

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Letting go of Alves would have been an ok decision if they had a capable replacement in mind and not Aleix Vidal

lem8sh

another poster who didn't read my post? Tell me which part of what I said is wrong.
Probably the part where you said that Monaco are poor against any decent defence, by February they had overtaken Barca as the top goalscorers in Europe this year and as of now they have 98 goals in 35 league games. Also the fact you said Mbappe and co were overhyped without basing or backing it up with anything. We all read your post, it was utter bollocks.