Champions League semifinals (2nd legs)

Stacks

Like I said, it'll be a close game. But to draw conclusions like Mbappe is shit because he can't score against the best defence in the world, which nullified what is commonly regarded as the best attack in the world, is ridiculous.
we are also drawing big conclusions based on him scoring goals vs City (dodgy defence, 4th best in EPL) and Dortmund - 4th Best in BL (way off the best sides) + scoring for fun in France which many "not so amazing players" are doing at the minute, if you look at their scorers, Everytime Depay and Lacazette tear a team up, I just wonder. He may the next Benzema so I wont rule it out, I am just writing something to consider.

walkinhop

Probably the part where you said that Monaco are poor against any decent defence, by February they had overtaken Barca as the top goalscorers in Europe this year and as of now they have 98 goals in 35 league games. Also the fact you said Mbappe and co were overhyped without basing or backing it up with anything. We all read your post, it was utter bollocks.
35 League games in France, Mbappe is over-hyped if anyone has even seen hype. Same hype that followed other young players. Doesn't meant he won't be the real deal, it's only too early to tell for sure and this is 100% over-hype. They are indeed clueless in this tie and the result represents it very well. The only thing i can give you is "decent defense". I overdid it there. Bullocks on the whole post? Salty much? Utter saltiness?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
35 League games in France, Mbappe is over-hyped if anyone has even seen hype. Same hype that followed other young players. Doesn't meant he won't be the real deal, it's only too early to tell for sure and this is 100% over-hype. They are indeed clueless in this tie and the result represents it very well. The only thing i can give you is "decent defense". I overdid it there. Bullocks on the whole post? Salty much? Utter saltiness?
Ligue 1 is actually a pretty defensive league so 98 goals there is really impressive.

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal
Just because teams are playing defensively doesn't mean they are good at it. I don't know why my opinion invited the bullocks.
Because it was rubbish. And Monaco have outperformed all the English teams.

walkinhop

Because it was rubbish. And Monaco have outperformed all the English teams.
What the fridge do English teams have to do with all this."Because it was rubbish" is what my wife says when i'm pushing a string but at least she can provide me with arguments. Would you all be happier if i just said "Well, Juve are the better team and the well-performing Monaco with their future teen star were just shy of the win"?

I imagine some people have very averagely-moderate life full of mediocrity. In bed with the significant other " Oh, yes, yes, this is so decent, so so decent!!!"

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
The only bad things about this match are Khedira's injury and our wastefulness. But we are ready for the final, bring it on!

lem8sh

What the fridge do English teams have to do with all this."Because it was rubbish" is what my wife says when i'm pushing a string but at least she can provide me with arguments. Would you all be happier if i just said "Well, Juve are the better team and the well-performing Monaco with their future teen star were just shy of the win"?

I imagine some people have very averagely-moderate life full of mediocrity. In bed with the significant other " Oh, yes, yes, this is so decent, so so decent!!!"
Your weirdness intrigues me and I would like to suscribe to your newsletter.

Stacks

Ligue 1 is actually a pretty defensive league so 98 goals there is really impressive.
Zlatan scored 38 goals in 31 Ligue 1 games (2553 minutes) last season. This figure plummeted down to 17 in 2437 minutes of the BPL whilst players like Lukaku were comfortably ahead on 24 goals (time of Zlatan injury). From a rate of 67 minutes per goal (ligue 1) to 143 minutes per goal (EPL), that's is more than half as prolific. Something is wrong with Ligue 1

squiggle

Supports
Ligue 1, Arsenal

People have pointed out that this Juventus team shut out Barcelona, which pretty much negates any argument you think you have. Monaco aren't as good. There's a difference between being not as good and being worthy of sneers. Thinking that has nothing to do with not living up to your spectacular achievements in life.

cyberman

Its worrying that Mbappes big breakout has only seen him score v two sides in the CL. It's not as if he's destroying the competition.
Great young player but his performance on the wing tonight is an average Rashford performance there.
I'd still sign him though, just not for 100m

Edit look at that!

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Zlatan scored 38 goals in 31 Ligue 1 games (2553 minutes) last season. This figure plummeted down to 17 in 2437 minutes of the BPL whilst players like Lukaku were comfortably ahead on 24 goals (time of Zlatan injury). From a rate of 67 minutes per goal (ligue 1) to 143 minutes per goal (EPL), that's is more than half as prolific. Something is wrong with Ligue 1
That is more of a case of PSG dominating their competition more than United do.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Its worrying that Mbappes big breakout has only seen him score v two sides in the CL. It's not as if he's destroying the competition.
Great young player but his performance on the wing tonight is an average Rashford performance there.
:lol:

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Something isn't wrong. Zlatan played for an overpowered team. Man Utd is an average team. This is a big difference in terms of scoring and chances created

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi

Edit look at that!
Two sides no one would have expected Monaco to even have a chance against at the start of the season.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

Edit look at that!
"Worrying" :lol: are you real ? Worrying for what exactly ?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Worth remembering he was playing with better players at PSG. Having Cavani and Di Maria next to him instead of Rashford and Lingard must help

zeekey

Edit look at that!
If you have this effect maybe try it for Rashford on Thursday?

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Poor defending with one against two at the corner and leaving all that space. I wanted to keep clean sheets for the rest of the tournament :(

Let's continue to take this game seriously!

walkinhop

People have pointed out that this Juventus team shut out Barcelona, which pretty much negates any argument you think you have. Monaco aren't as good. There's a difference between being not as good and being worthy of sneers. Thinking that has nothing to do with not living up to your spectacular achievements in life.
Last time i checked i am entitled to an opinion and it shouldn't apply to your standards to live its own life. I'd love to chat with you when you learn to read and perceive the meaning of personal opinion. Also, who said worthy of sneers. Also, living up to my spectacular achievements? How do you know about the "Most Cat Hair Brushed" trophy i got in 3rd grade, the summer when ms. Daizy bleached my coffee table?