Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
The significant movement we're likely to see - if we see anything at all - will be confirmation that the Glazers are staying. So I'm not sure that's the sort of distraction you had in mind.
Since you're so certain, would you accept a one-year Caf ban if you're wrong?

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
HarryP arguments are concerning but they make some sort of sense. He might be right or he might be wrong but They are better off then reading about morality again and again

Yorke to Cole

Need them gone soon so the next owners can start putting structures in place that will allow us to overhaul our shallow squad. Or else everything ETH has done so far will be for nothing
Completely agree. It is not just the stadium, physiological aspects like the training ground, it is also the people working above Ten Hag. Perhaps Murtough and Arnold are better than what went before, but I still get the sense that certain aspects of how the club is run could be improved.

The money wasted in previous summers, the chasing of De Jong and being photographed meeting Barcelona officials in public is amateurish. The continued notion that transfers can not be an impact in January and "everything is geared towards the summer." The neglect of facilities and of course the debt.

Like Laurie Whitwell says (and I don't always agree with him) It feels like the cogs in this machine is reactive and not proactive.

DownRiver

Honestly, right now, I don’t care who buys us out of those two.

Putting money to the side, we need accountability and best in class personnel from the top —> down.

We know in both owners - we will get that.

RedDevilQuebecois

Those toxic assholes better get fecked ASAP.

I just want the new ownership to be announced just for the sake of bringing some fresh air in the club's surroundings with 2 months left to play.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Need Qatar asap.

Having Weghorst up front and McTominay as number 10...a new low

Tiber

God help us if a League cup win and Possible Europa League final contributes to the Glazers staying

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Not much solid news in here but…
Endeavor Media Company are about to take over WWE it was strongly rumoured Saudis would be buying it.

It could be significant as it estimated the deal is worth 9bln.

Endeavor could be a silent bidder.

But also this deal has come completely out of the blue with Raine handling the process , it’s gone from nothing to happening over night.

Quite impressive how they can keep deals like this quiet.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
No it’s not.

It’s what happens when interested parties respect NDA’s and you don’t have entitled children chomping at the bit to have answers every hour of every day and then end up panicking if nothing happens for a day or two.

strandty

Not much solid news in here but…
Endeavor Media Company are about to take over WWE it was strongly rumoured Saudis would be buying it.

It could be significant as it estimated the deal is worth 9bln.

Endeavor could be a silent bidder.

But also this deal has come completely out of the blue with Raine handling the process , it’s gone from nothing to happening over night.

Wonder if Raine actually facilitated the merger, or if it was done without them. They were announced as being retained for the WWE in Jan and nothing said since.

Señor Sloppy

Those not named Avram and Joel want out. If only those 2 stick around they will own most likely 33-34% of the club with Elliot owning the rest at that point it's not really a minority investment, it's Elliot owning more class b shares than glazers do. So what even is the point for them to stick around if Elliot will run things.
Think I already addressed that below?

Don't the Glazers employ that Class A/Class B shares system, whereby the Class B shares hold all the voting power? So in theory, they could hold onto power by converting the sold shares to Class A, or - more likely - allow Elliot Group to purchase a limited % of the siblings' shares before providing funding to Avram/Joel to purchase the remainder from their siblings.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
No it’s not.

It’s what happens when interested parties respect NDA’s and you don’t have entitled children chomping at the bit to have answers every hour of every day and then end up panicking if nothing happens for a day or two.
You seem to know a lot.
Most impressive.

Some people are getting delirious and blurry eyed over this, I’ve been very calm throughout the whole thing just chill man in fact I do t give a shit I think Glazers are kings and I’ve moddled my own rat style hair like Avram think he exudes a billionaire “don’t give a toss” attitude.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
No it’s not.

I know it's your modus operandi to chat a lot of shit and blame fans who want higher standards but even you surely realise it's the Glazers who announced the sale of the club back in November, probably a bit early to cover their arse after the Ronaldo fall-out.

And if you think the interest in fecking WWE is comparable to a top 5 institution in the most popular sport in the world, then one can quickly realise you are on a wind-up

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
I know it's your modus operandi to chat a lot of shit and blame fans who want higher standards but even you surely realise it's the Glazers who announced the sale of the club back in November, probably a bit early to cover their arse after the Ronaldo fall-out.

And if you think the interest in fecking WWE is comparable to a top 5 institution in the most popular sport in the world, then one can quickly realise you are on a wind-up
What?

It’s a multibillion pound company, those involved should still respect NDA’s regardless of the level of interest in their respective sports.

I’d rather that and it be kept under wraps and just tell me when it’s done rather than the fecking circus that this has become.

devilish

Need Qatar asap.

Having Weghorst up front and McTominay as number 10...a new low
It depends who will buy us. I doubt that INEOS would be willing to spend big especially after spending 5b-6b on us + they have to spend another 1b on the infrastructure.

devilish

Vince is asking 9b for WWE which around the same price of Manchester United. Wrestling is less popular then football but WWE has near total monopoly of it in the US.

LordSpud

If we don't get a sale now failure is guaranteed for Ten Hag. Massive investment needed.
Not just Ten Hag. Literally any manager that comes through is destined for failure here with the Glazers in charge.

Just read from a Whitwell article that, as it stands, we are looking at putting Summer transfers onto the company credit card. They are looking to pay it all off at the end of June. So we will be effectively losing a month of the transfer window again.

DownRiver

Now that we found out the Glazers are using 300m rolling credit from Bank of America, and this is the same Bank that Jassim is using for his dealing with the Glazers - does that change anything?

Blood Mage

Yay a slightly positive tweet! Still not convinced the cnuts will sell though and if that's the case we need to get organised for massive protests.

Infra-red

Now that we found out the Glazers are using 300m rolling credit from Bank of America, and this is the same Bank that Jassim is using for his dealing with the Glazers - does that change anything?
No. United put this in place during the pandemic and have been using it ever since.

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
Tweet from jacobs basically extends the deadline and the news cycle until the end of the week,
pit was clear from briefs that the preferred bidders would be informed within 7 days of the initial bids.

ITs been 7 days since Jassim and SJR bids.
we should hear something today I’d hope.

Infra-red

Tweet from jacobs basically extends the deadline and the news cycle until the end of the week,
pit was clear from briefs that the preferred bidders would be informed within 7 days of the initial bids.

My guess is we'll find out later this week that there will be a new round of bidding after Easter.

ShinjiNinja26

Don’t take any notice of these supposed deadlines, the cnuts are making it up as they go along.

Status
Not open for further replies.