Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JagUTD

So now that's all done and dusted, where are Mpabbe and Neymar?

Unacceptable this, they've had at least 4 minutes and we've signed nobody. Is Maguire still here? Can't believe this.

#Jassout

JagUTD

Every time I go to any hotel anywhere, to stay there, or just have a meal or a drink, it's only ever because I'm about to close a deal with the owners.
Buy a pack of scampi fries in exchange for the key to the toilet.

laughtersassassin

The good part of that article is it also mentions that if the Jim wins the Glazers staying is just a transitional period.

Essentially allow JIm to not have to pony up all the money up front so it's not really a big deal since the Glazers won't be majority owners and would be gone within a few years

MarkoDolohov

Blimey, Avram staying in a Qatari owned hotel. Thats a heck of a twist, just need the Mike Keegan briefing to solidify it. Its been very quiet on the Qatar front in these PR wars.

RedDevilUnited369

Every time I go to any hotel anywhere, to stay there, or just have a meal or a drink, it's only ever because I'm about to close a deal with the owners.
However, if you were negotiating a deal as big as this, it wouldn’t be far fetched to think the owner of these luxury hotels would extend all the hospitality in the world to you. Ensuring you’re offered all the best service during your stay including that late night massage *wink wink*, to help make up your mind, perhaps…

…of course that offer of hospitality extends past when the deal is concluded at any of the hotels owners properties throughout the world.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Why are you replying with a single word to a nearly 24 hour old post?
:lol: seems random right? Cause it popped on when i opened the page. Anyway what you said doesn't apply about the guy with the flag

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Out of all hotels he goes in one owned by Jassim's dad. Now either a deal is being set up or this could be another attempt by the Glazers to create a bidding war

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
:lol: seems random right? Cause it popped on when i opened the page. Anyway what you said doesn't apply about the guy with the flag
I really hope you are not trying to catch up on every post made since.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Yeah, the women's FA Cup final just happened. Do you think he hates London so much that he'd fly back to Florida as soon as the game ended?
He flew out first thing after the LC win, so definitely not crazy to speculate

JagUTD

You would presume part of the deal is lifetime stay in any of their hotels. Nice sweetener for any deal.
Possibly, though if it were me, he'd be banned before the ink dried on the contracts.

I'm just happy there's some sort of news finally, I was beginning to long for the pointless Brexit discussion after the 836th review of Nice had begun just prior to the news breaking.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Can’t be a coincidence, there’s 1,000 top end hotels in London and he stays at the one owned by Jassim?
It may not be a coincidence but it could also not be about United. One of the strange twist about Avram and sheikh Hamad is that he in a similar business than the Glazers, commercial real estate, so they have had reasons to meet each others over the years.

JagUTD

Hearing rumours he stayed over as he went to Eurovision but the only accomodation left in Liverpool were boarded up terraced houses in Speke.

So he slummed it out instead.

JagUTD

It may not be a coincidence but it could also not be about United. One of the strange twist about Avram and sheikh Hamad is that he in a similar business than the Glazers, commercial real estate, so they have had reasons to meet each others over the years.
It also says one of his brothers is a director of the hotel. So they probably stay there often anyway.

Longshanks

Why not? It's an historical club, in a large french city that has very recent infrastructures.
About the 10th biggest club in France who haven't won a title since 1958 in the 5th biggest city in France. There not exactly massive in terms of french football.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
I think its too much of a coincidence. The only plausible alternative to a deal being at least discussed is that this is yet one of Raine/Glazers tricks to try and ignite a bidding war. Rumours and leaks had been flip flopping for months. Last week it was all INEOS, this week could be Jassim's turn 'to shine'

glasgow 21

When the Qatari's get this done and dusted sir Jim is going to come out and say he was led down the garden path
As i was told on here earlier that is a conspiracy theory. For the life of me that how the world turns round.Educated conmen out there everywhere making folk believe a bloody sprayed transfer on the wall is worth millions to the " a guy is just of the phone said he will take the banger motor car for £500 so its 500 or nothing. The Glaziers are no different and may just be using Sir Jim as a lead pony. The Glaziers aren't good people for United so don't expect them to be fair in business either. Sure someone conned us on Maguire, probably told Woodward Chelsea's offered 75m and 180g a week to squeeze everything out of us. Its everywhere unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.