g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemoor

its absolutely delicious if an option they wanted to take would end up them being sued by their own shareholders. Useless cnuts, and these are supposed to be good business people
Their only achievement is having a rich father. People should never assume that a big wallet makes someone smart.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That's what losers do.

Who is he?

He PMd me and asked me to write 'F*ck you Sol' in the thread title. So he has won me over.

Can he read this if he's thread banned?
Yeah Raoul thread banned me the other day and I could read it but couldn’t reply.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
That's what losers do.

Who is he?

He PMd me and asked me to write 'F*ck you Sol' in the thread title. So he has won me over.

Can he read this if he's thread banned?
He's the only INEOS backing spammer with the energy required to take on his Qatari craving counterparts!

Also, he's a bit of a Tory, if I remember right.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
He's the only INEOS backing spammer with the energy to required to take on his Qatari craving counterparts!

Also, he's a bit of a Tory, if I remember right.
You'd wanna be stuck for a silver lining to find one in that mess. I may edit the thread title again.

croadyman

I think it can be taken as read that either Qatar buys the club or nobody does. The latter seems unsustainable in the long run - but a stalemate between Glazers could run for a while.
Yeah will they ever all agree on a buyer

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
How did Plant get himself banned again? Or was it a virtual ritual sacrifice?

Stookie

Nurse bell end
First time I’ve dipped into this thread for a while. Seems nothing had changed. See you again in another couple of months boys.

ErikElevenHag

This is literally like the worst transfer saga on steroids and HGH. I've had enough.

Someone just let me know when I can unzip.

Status
Not open for further replies.