Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rk4utd

Just hope it’s someone with a a passion to build and invest in all elements of our unique club. Respect the history but wanting to build a new era based on sound planning and vision for the future - not happy to just make money on our past glories whilst the present is all about the bottom line and profits per equity share. Not sure such an entity exists outside fantasy island but here’s hoping…..

TrebleChamp99

Supports Liverpool
This is genuinely incredible news. There will be no shortage of takers, consortiums billionaires etc to rebuild the biggest club in the world is simply too tempting. You will have consortiums billionaires and all sorts clubbing cash together.

MrPaxtons

I'd love a nice little consortium with Ronaldo participation. It'd certainly piss off a few on this board and make for some great drama. Not going to happen, of course.
But then ten hag would would be shown the door and he’s the best thing to happen to this club in a long time.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ratcliffe said just a month ago they aren't interested. It's bullshit. Perhaps some way to bury the Ronaldo debacle. Or something.
They’ve been on the ropes bad for a while. Wouldn’t shock me at all if it happens. Wouldn’t be shocked if it’s bollocks either.

hp88

Am sure there's plenty of super clean owners who have £4billion to hand, who will buy us just to win some trophies with no worries about profit.
If we send someone over Qatar I’m sure we will find someone in those VIP FIFA booths

Hmmm. If the club is sold to any oil sheikh I'm done. The Glazers are shite but i much prefer them over oil money.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
If there is some truth in these news, the day just keeps getting better. Lets just pray for some decent owners this time

Roboc7

There is no chance they will announce their intentions. These scumbags have operated in the shadows, they're allergic to sunlight.
Club is partially listed on NYSE so they’ll have to make their intentions clear one way or another.

redshaw

Could lead to a sale if they can't find the right investor. Jim will want to buy outright as I'm sure most consortiums will.

Everything Glazers are involved with turns to shit and no-one sane will want them involved after putting in a hefty sum.

Utd7

I'm skeptical there will be a full sale. Especially with the current economic climate and what it's projected to be next year. Let's see what happens.

strandty

Can someone enlighten me why people believe this all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure we were down this road just a couple of months ago?
Tweet/article is from Sky News’ City Editor rather than the rag sky sports news sources. Would be inclined to think there’s something in this!:nervous:

red thru&thru

Where is that poster who kept banging on about how billionaire deals are and aren't done?

cpresc

Let's hope it goes through quickly and the new owners sign Mbappe and Bellingham in the summer :drool::drool::drool:
oh wow that would be incredible

——————Rashford
—————— Martial

Mbappe———————Antony
Garnacho ——————— Sancho

—————Fernandes
————— Ericssen

——CasemiroBellingham——
————- Fred — Mejbri

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
oh wow that would be incredible

——————Rashford
—————— Martial

Mbappe———————Antony
Garnacho ——————— Sancho

—————Fernandes
————— Ericssen

——Casemiro—Bellingham——
————- Fred — Mejbri
Ffs

Strootman's Finger

should be lots of articles then?
What you are on about, he said it, he's ruled himself out of buying United or any other club and will focus on Lille. Just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it isn't real. Want proof, it's called google.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Most of us here will outlive the bastards so one way or another we will live to see a Glazerless Man Utd.

redcucumber

he said it on camera in interview
What you are on about, he said it, he's ruled himself out of buying United or any other club and will focus on Lille. Just because you didn't see something doesn't mean it isn't real. Want proof, it's called google.
He ruled himself out when the Glazers had no intention to sell. This latest news suggest they are moving towards a position to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.