Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

Everyone at the start slating Keegan needs to start putting some respect on his name. Been right on top with this.
Respect :lol:
Lowest teir "journalist" who was the easiest to buy out for positive coverage..

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Didn't think it would be lead by one person, surprised by that. Or would Jassim Bin Hamad Al Thani be the face of it?

Remember the geese

I wonder if it means that any profit the club makes will go to the foundation, whilst all transfer activity and day to day expenditure will be covered by the owners?

Tiber

I get that it's isn't a good state government. But I'm sorry I'm a football fan, not an ambassador to the UN. Investing in players, the stadium, the training ground, the community and wiping out the Glazers despicable debt....what more am I supposed to want?

prateik

Does anyone know how public the process will be? Will the bids be public? Will the shareholders be informed? Any deadline by which there needs to be a response? when does the drama end?

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
I get that it's isn't a good state government. But I'm sorry I'm a football fan, not an ambassador to the UN. Investing in players, the stadium, the training ground, the community and wiping out the Glazers despicable debt....what more am I supposed to want?
Human rights?

Reactions: moses

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Does anyone know how public the process will be? Will the bids be public? Will the shareholders be informed? Any deadline by which there needs to be a response? when does the drama end?
Nobody really knows. Everything is private unless Raine or the bidders come out and announce anything.

Tiber

Depends how much the bidders leak as part of their media campaign. Its not like the Chelsea deal where the government was in the middle of it all

NYAS

It doesn’t say they will clear the current debt. Just that the bid won’t come with new debt.

Also transfer activity presumably falls under “costs”, so all profit would go to the foundation as opposed to dividends.

mu4c_20le

Owners that don't lock up gay people in their country?

Status
Not open for further replies.