Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberman

You’d have to know what you are looking at, which is why it help that he has highlighted them.
So it’s worthless then? Surely the only people who know what they’re looking at and what it might affect are those with all of the data at hand?
Not saying anything negative about the poster but even he wobbles with what it means and what it could lead to as the thread comes to a close.
Is it because they’re a poster on here that gets you? Because if that were a random account with 1k followers I guarantee it wouldn’t be linked in here

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Hopefully the Qataris get this over the line soon & we can plan accordingly for the transfer window.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The Qataris if they are thinking of lowering their offer, especially as they have reportedly been told to raise it.
They have literally been briefing that they are willing to raise the offer. Why would you take Jamie Jacksons article as gospel?

noddyutd

Why are people really believing some random on Twitter :lol:

Saying that I wonder what sjr meant by “fan approach“

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
So it’s worthless then? Surely the only people who know what they’re looking at and what it might affect are those with all of the data at hand?
Not saying anything negative about the poster but even he wobbles with what it means and what it could lead to as the thread comes to a close.
Is it because they’re a poster on here that gets you? Because if that were a random account with 1k followers I guarantee it wouldn’t be linked in here
Because it's simply his interpretation.

Tiber

Hopefully this won't happen, it'd be a mess :lol:
Yes I'm confident that Qatar is leaking top secret plans to an account with 2000 followers

Though the actual media coverage has been little better. The guardian reporting 'they will review the data' and 'no guarantee the bid will be higher' ... no shit

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
We have seen absolutely nothing to suggest they are getting 'cold feet'
But they probably got wet feet yesterday…. Boom boom, Amirite?! :wenger:

But seriously, this is the first report of a lower offer. It’s an interesting contradiction to all the other reports is all. No need to get all defensive about it.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Pretty much everything out there about this deal is made up, speculation, or PR.
Yeah but most of it is perfectly plausible made up stuff like 'Sheikh Jassim would invest in the club's cafeteria if successful in his purchase of Man Utd' whereas this here is a far more ambitious attempt.

TheReligion

Abusive
But they probably got wet feet yesterday…. Boom boom, Amirite?! :wenger:

But seriously, this is the first report of a lower offer. It’s an interesting contradiction to all the other reports is all. No need to get all defensive about it.
I mean Jackson says the second bid ‘may not be more’ and that’s why the books are being examined.

I’m not sure how that translates to a lower offer or cold feet?

dove

Who even is this random guy with 2k followers and why is everyone losing their shit as it's some kind of reliable info?

Zen86

Right. But there’s a bit of a difference between official statements and leaks to journalists from sources within the bidders camp and a 13 year old tweeting from his bedroom like this Twitter account.
I wouldn’t really believe what any of them say to be honest. We’ll only know what’s what after the deal is done.

Zen86

Yeah but most of it is perfectly plausible made up stuff like 'Sheikh Jassim would invest in the club's cafeteria if successful in his purchase of Man Utd' whereas this here is a far more ambitious attempt.
Either way, it’s still just a load of people fishing for clicks and follows

JagUTD

Who even is this random guy with 2k followers and why is everyone losing their shit as it's some kind of reliable info?
Like Jassim, he came from the dark into the light. We know nothing of him or their past but we believe without hesitation.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Hopefully this won't happen, it'd be a mess :lol:
While this would be awful but there's a couple of things:
  1. This is some rando on Twitter, so likely it's a waste of time.
  2. This would be great PR and lead to massive fan engagement.
  3. It says 'considered' and I imagine it would be considered in the same way a parent considers a request from their toddler to buy them stuff - the decision is with the money men.
Seriously, some of the straw man arguments presented from this tweet just demonstrate just how desperate some of you are.

If they pay 6bn and feck around, I don't think the main guy giving the money (be it state or the dad), would be happy.

Zen86

Yeah. So again - this is a random person on Twitter. Making shit up. So there is zero equivalence to be made.
I’m not drawing equivalence. I’m saying I wouldn’t believe pretty much anything about the details of this deal at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.