Club Sale | It’s done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I didn't read that in the Times so I don't believe you
‘Lovely weather today wasn’t it, I really caught the Sun’.

‘Actually NO you didn’t, the Times said it’d rain.’

‘But, look, you can see the Sun in the sky’

‘Erm I DON’T THINK SO, muppet, The Times have spoken, what you’re looking at doesn’t even exist’

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I thought the Times stuff was quite amusing personally. An obvious brief from INEOS. Matt Dickinson has been their man all through this process.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Isnt that an old quote from Xavi?
Yeah, here's a more recent one.
In the last 15 to 20 years the best bank chairman that I have seen — the most complete — is Jassim. I have spoken with Xabi Alonso about this many times.

Jassim is a spectacular banker who has everything. If he had been Spanish then maybe he would have been valued more.

Berbaclass

Almost came across as desperation. Sad.
I mean a little bit but I don't see why Ratcliffe would be embarrassed by losing to a state.

If anything he's arguably done well to get to this point where he's mostly been in the lead (whether it was the Qatar plan all along to just come in at the end and one up his best bid who knows?)

vanthaman

Winner
That centre devil's account posted yesterday that jassim will ban Ratcliffe from old Trafford for 20 years. I doubt that Xavi quote is real

Berbaclass

So people may consider my view here biased in favor of Jassim/Qatar but in terms of the Qatar negotiations, I think they bode well going forward.

My view on things is that they have been pretty 'stealthy' and have shown pretty good skill in beating a guy whose company specializes in buying companies. I think if they succeed in getting us for under the 6 Billion they will have done well.

Nonameisknown

Supports
United
Every time we get Champions league something is always going wrong with the transfer window and this window may look like that again. Not enough for the positions we need to cover because of this unnecessarily dragged out sale.

RedDevilUnited369

I mean a little bit but I don't see why Ratcliffe would be embarrassed by losing to a state.

If anything he's arguably done well to get to this point where he's mostly been in the lead (whether it was the Qatar plan all along to just come in at the end and one up his best bid who knows?)
Fair and true statement. The achievement should be acknowledged.

I personally believe his company can come up with £10b to acquire the club and invest in the Stadium, team etc…

The legacy he would be leaving his kids would be epic but I feel like he wants it for the same reason as Malcom Glazer did…

noddyutd

That centre devil's account posted yesterday that jassim will ban Ratcliffe from old Trafford for 20 years. I doubt that Xavi quote is real
They got you as well :lol: There’s a parody acc of centre devils acc.

Member 125288

You do have to admire the Glazers. They’ve managed to make selling the club yet another thing with which to piss fans off.
We’re not even on their radar buddy - they bought the club for around £700 million (most of which wasn’t even their money) and are now looking to sell for £6 billion. If you were them would you give a single flying feck what the fans are thinking? I sure as shit wouldn’t.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Didn't Xavi literally say almost the exact same thing back when we played Farca in January.

He made load of money in Qatar and they let him go prematurely. Of course he won't go against them publicly.

stevoc

Funny how everyone else in world football knows it’s a state bid.
Yeah, I imagine the people who think this is a private bid must think City is privately owned as well.

Worst kept secret in football since everyone knew City were cooking the books with inflated sponsors but for some reason it took the PL over a decade to even investigate.

sparx99

We’re not even on their radar buddy - they bought the club for around £700 million (most of which wasn’t even their money) and are now looking to sell for £6 billion. If you were them would you give a single flying feck what the fans are thinking? I sure as shit wouldn’t.
Of course not but you would think that having had death threats you may want to think about the bigger picture. There are crazy people out there.

spwd

It’s mad that if Jassim gets the club, the amount of debt he’ll be clearing will essentially mean that he’s paying for the Glazers’ actual purchase of the club, retrospectively.

As well as paying them - way over the odds - for his own purchase of the club…

How mad is that…?
Fecking disgusting is what it is!

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

It’s mad that if Jassim gets the club, the amount of debt he’ll be clearing will essentially mean that he’s paying for the Glazers’ actual purchase of the club, retrospectively.

As well as paying them - way over the odds - for his own purchase of the club…

How mad is that…?
Not to mention the money that needs to be invested in the stadium and training ground after 18 years of neglect. The Glazers have left the club to rot to a point where state ownership is the only way to fix it. Words cannot describe how much I hate those parasites.

Status
Not open for further replies.